Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: no video display on 2nd screen
zxrlocost

posted on 9/12/06 at 05:28 PM Reply With Quote
no video display on 2nd screen

hi as above dragged divx onto my TV through external screen 2 so I can watch a movie

I can get the whole thing up but no movie picture on the TV divx is there windows is there etc etc

just a blank part even though the timers going on the bottom corner of divx

when i stop the film the dovx adverts work perfectly

also it works fine on the normal laptop screen

ta chris

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

Macbeast

posted on 9/12/06 at 10:46 PM Reply With Quote
I think you may have to go into control panel, display. You should get a screen up showing two screns and you have to set the second screen to be active. Something like that, anyway.
JackNco

posted on 10/12/06 at 10:39 AM Reply With Quote
ok what kind of card id it, if its nvidia based add me on msn and ill guide u through it. i had that problem but theres an option in there to make it auto always full screen on ur TV, very handy for watching movies if ur doing something on your computer.

John

Some people are worried about the difference between right and wrong. I'm worried about the difference between wrong and fun.
O'Rourke, P.J. (1989), Holidays in hell. London (Picador)

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.