Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Megasquirt to V6 enquiry.
Chippy

posted on 14/12/06 at 11:47 PM Reply With Quote
Megasquirt to V6 enquiry.

Hi All, just in the process of doing the above, and wondered if anybody else had done the same, (with the Ford V6). Also interested in what improvements can be expected on this kind of convertion, seems to do away with a few power sapping items, air flow metters for a start. Surely somebody has done this, any info a great help. Regards, Ray
JackNco

posted on 15/12/06 at 12:10 AM Reply With Quote
i tihnk theres some guys on the megajolt forum have done it so i would assume MS can

Some people are worried about the difference between right and wrong. I'm worried about the difference between wrong and fun.
O'Rourke, P.J. (1989), Holidays in hell. London (Picador)

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
rayward

posted on 15/12/06 at 06:05 PM Reply With Quote
yep,

seen it done, on a ford V6, 2 sets of triumph triple throttle bodies, and spark via a coil pack and edis6.

Ray

Chippy

posted on 15/12/06 at 11:18 PM Reply With Quote
Hi, and thanks, I am doing this with the original set up, even using the stock harness and EEC IV, (very modified), although a lot of the EOM is not used. Just wondered if I could get more info. on what to expect in the way of improvements, ie: horse power gains, fuel consumption, etc. Regards, Ray
macnab

posted on 10/1/07 at 02:16 PM Reply With Quote
Mark seems to do this (calvinx)

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.