steve m

posted on 8/1/07 at 07:24 PM Reply With Quote
Princess Diana,

Just watching the news, and a new inquiry is to be held,

Was it an accident, or was she murderd
IMHO = murdered

theconrodkid

posted on 8/1/07 at 07:32 PM Reply With Quote
i agree there are too many un-answered questions and things that dont add up,hm government imho had a hand in it.
you will prob never be able to know the truth

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

Jon Ison

posted on 8/1/07 at 07:47 PM Reply With Quote
Dont by the accident theory here either.
novacaine

posted on 8/1/07 at 07:56 PM Reply With Quote
there was a tv program about this about a year ago, apparently she was driven away in a different merc than the one she was meant to, that was their main theory that the car she was driven in was tamperd with.
IMHO murder

And you run and you run to catch up with the sun but its sinking, Racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but your older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death

jollygreengiant

posted on 8/1/07 at 08:00 PM Reply With Quote
What I find funny is that in a limmosine like that with a body guard then surely if he ( the body guard) was doing his job properly, then all the occupants in the vehicle should have been wearing their seatbelts EXCEPT for the body guard, incase he had to decamp the vehicle quickly.

Hit the beehive with a big stick and retreats quickly to watch the fun.

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

dnmalc

posted on 8/1/07 at 08:08 PM Reply With Quote
Another bunch of lawyers with their noses in the trough. It will achieve nothing and divert resources from aspects such as resurfacing roadsetc

Alternatively we could look on the positive side and assume it will divert cash from more sleeping policemen

andyps

posted on 8/1/07 at 09:06 PM Reply With Quote
No matter how many enquiries there are I can't believe that they will ever come up with any conclusion other than it being an accident. The enquiry recently that concluded that, but if her majesty's government call an enquiry into whether her majesty's son was involved in murdering his ex wife somehow it seems unlikely that the answer would be that he did, or that any other member of the household was involved.

The truth may well be different however, but we will never know. Personally, there are too many unanswered questions for me to currently believe it was an accident, but what do I know.

Andy

An expert is someone who knows more and more about less and less

natehall

posted on 8/1/07 at 09:15 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by steve m
Just watching the news, and a new inquiry is to be held,

Was it an accident, or was she murderd
IMHO = murdered

IMHO - let the women and man Rest in peace - stop dragging it through the mud - what on earth will it do if it is found to be murder?

If it aint broke, uprate it
if it is broke, uprate it

http://www.modders-uk.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
James

posted on 8/1/07 at 09:26 PM Reply With Quote
Accident

Now don't get me wrong.... I'm a willing as the next geek to buy a conspiracy theory and I'm a fan of Michael Moore.... but at the end of the day, killing her?

What'd be the bloody point???

Who gained *anything* from it?

And Al Fayed is nearly as barking as Di was!!!

Cheers,
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

Bob C

posted on 8/1/07 at 09:35 PM Reply With Quote
bl**dy hell - I didn't think anyone believed these conspiracy theories - just repeated 'em for a laff .!.!.!.!.!.
martyn_16v

posted on 8/1/07 at 09:55 PM Reply With Quote
I've got a feeling big Mo will just keep chucking money towards this until he gets the answer he wants, trouble is he's never ever going to get it whether it's the truth or not
russbost

posted on 8/1/07 at 10:55 PM Reply With Quote
Come on guys - get real! If you were trying to murder someone would you rely on their driver getting pi**ed (of his own volition!), rely on said driver finding the most solid bit of Paris to drive into, rely on the occupants of the car being too stupid to wear seatbelts even when travelling at very high speed & rely on the Paparazzi doing the job of car chasing for you.

I'm sure when you have access to that amount of money & power you could find a more reliable method!

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
UncleFista

posted on 8/1/07 at 11:26 PM Reply With Quote
*sits quietly in the corner trying to avoid eye-contact with the tin-foil-hat-wearing conspiricy theorists*

Tony Bond / UncleFista

Love is like a snowmobile, speeding across the frozen tundra.
Which suddenly flips, pinning you underneath.
At night the ice-weasels come...

martyn_16v

posted on 8/1/07 at 11:28 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by russbost
I'm sure when you have access to that amount of money & power you could find a more reliable method!

Polonium-210?

DaveFJ

posted on 9/1/07 at 09:04 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by James
Now don't get me wrong.... I'm a willing as the next geek to buy a conspiracy theory and I'm a fan of Michael Moore.... but at the end of the day, killing her?

What'd be the bloody point???

Who gained *anything* from it?

And Al Fayed is nearly as barking as Di was!!!

Cheers,
James

The UK arms industry was the greatest benfactor from her death. The UK is the largest supplier of landmines in the world and her campaign to stop them was gathering pace, after her death it simply went away!

not wanting to feed any conspiracy theories or anything

Dave

"In Support of Help the Heroes" - Always

Syd Bridge

posted on 9/1/07 at 09:30 AM Reply With Quote
I can still recall all the retired majors, captains etal who drank in my mo'-in-laws' pub carrying on about this.

The gist is that 'The Establishment' of old had a beef with the Al Fayed family from as far back as pre ww1. Apparently they were/are arms, and anything else, dealers to both sides. Backed the other side in the Suez thing, and traded with whoever wanted to in WW2.

Then there is the idea of the mother of the future King of England, being married to a Moslem, whose father ( A Western Oriental Gentleman ), 'The Establishment' would rather see disappear. Trouble is, he owns Harrods and still does business with The City, so makes a lot of people a lot of money.

Cheers,
Syd.

Hellfire

posted on 9/1/07 at 09:38 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Syd Bridge
I can still recall all the retired majors, captains etal who drank in my mo'-in-laws' pub carrying on about this.

The gist is that 'The Establishment' of old had a beef with the Al Fayed family from as far back as pre ww1. Apparently they were/are arms, and anything else, dealers to both sides. Backed the other side in the Suez thing, and traded with whoever wanted to in WW2.

Then there is the idea of the mother of the future King of England, being married to a Moslem, whose father ( A Western Oriental Gentleman ), 'The Establishment' would rather see disappear. Trouble is, he owns Harrods and still does business with The City, so makes a lot of people a lot of money.

Cheers,
Syd.

See - you can talk sense sometimes

OK then how about this for a theory to add to your stuff Syd. Diana who was a bit of a 'tart' already has a son to Mr Hewitt - Harry; is looking like she's fraternising with the so called enemy - Dody. Could be pregnant to him... Royal power and all that could easily quell a murder charge - which is being done.

You don't have to go all that far back in history to discover a King that wanted a son and the lengths he went to get one.

Murdered I say...

Steve

[Edited on 9-1-07 by Hellfire]

02GF74

posted on 9/1/07 at 09:59 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by novacaine
there was a tv program about this about a year ago, apparently she was driven away in a different merc than the one she was meant to, that was their main theory that the car she was driven in was tamperd with.
IMHO murder

interesting .... so the fact that the chauffeur was 4 times over the legal alocohol limit doing 4 times the speed limit in a tunnel with the only poereson surviving being the one that wore a seat belt had absolutley nowt to do with it?

DaveFJ

posted on 9/1/07 at 10:03 AM Reply With Quote
4 times the french legal limit is still quite low
UK limit = 80mg per 100ml of blood
French limit = 50mg per 100ml of blood

so actually he was only just over 2.5 times the UK limit...

and as for speed - have you seen french drivers? they ALL drive like that!

[Edited on 9/1/07 by DaveFJ]

Dave

"In Support of Help the Heroes" - Always

Bob C

posted on 9/1/07 at 01:34 PM Reply With Quote
We do need to get DaveFJ to post more - that avatar is strangely fascinating.
So Kennedy was shot by lee harvey oswald from a book repository in dallas in 1963, yet the moon landings film was shot in hollywood....

andyps

posted on 9/1/07 at 01:50 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 02GF74
interesting .... so the fact that the chauffeur was 4 times over the legal alocohol limit doing 4 times the speed limit in a tunnel with the only poereson surviving being the one that wore a seat belt had absolutley nowt to do with it?

But if there was something behind this it would be easy to make a person appear to have drunk too much later. Also, would a professional chauffeur be likely to drive when so far over the limit with the ultimate bosses son and a person very closely linked to the UK royal family as passengers? It seems unlikely to me.

Andy

An expert is someone who knows more and more about less and less

JoelP

posted on 9/1/07 at 03:22 PM Reply With Quote
accident. Ridiculous to think its anything but.

What exactly are all these unanswered questions?

James

posted on 9/1/07 at 07:06 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JoelP

What exactly are all these unanswered questions?

I was thinking that!

"All these unanswered questions" keeps being said.... but no one actually says what the unanswered questions are!!!

Anyone who says that actually read the Steven Report to see what *it* says?

Cheers,
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.