Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
Author: Subject: Getting Fed up now!
ProjectX

posted on 13/2/07 at 07:38 PM
Getting Fed up now!

Why do I keep getting the Nag screen for a donation!

I use this site every day and damn good it is too!

I sent a donation ages ago but still the nag screen!

J

gulf zxr

posted on 13/2/07 at 08:01 PM
Same with me, not looking for recognition for donating just get fed up with being asked to donate when I have months ago!!
the moa 2

posted on 13/2/07 at 08:15 PM
me too wished i hadn't now.

ive u2u'd him but nothing i appreciate we've all got daytime jobs but if you go to the effort of asking people then should at least follow it up.

Its funny how it was around christmas time that he asked.

RichieW

posted on 13/2/07 at 08:59 PM
Same here!
worX

posted on 13/2/07 at 09:28 PM
I'm NOT fed up and I DON'T wish I hadn't contributed even though I am also getting the message, inspite of the fact that I paypal'ed a few months ago...
I have also U2U'd and emailed Chris, but to no avail.

I am, however, quite indebted to this site for the knowldge and information gleened from it, so I am putting up with it each time.....
all the best..................

Peteff

posted on 14/2/07 at 12:51 AM
Just click the here and carry on reading, what's the problem if you don't want recognition? I asked to stay as a Marklar, I don't want the contributor tag, nobody really cares anyway so don't sweat it.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

James

posted on 14/2/07 at 10:56 AM
It comes up so rarely I don't really worry about it!

Cheers,
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

viatron

posted on 14/2/07 at 12:01 PM
Also dontated months ago and also have emailed/ u2u'd chris to no avail, i am a bit pissed off, simple really you pay your donation the nag screen goes, i paid my donation now wheres chris's end of the deal.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
viatron

posted on 14/2/07 at 12:09 PM
Have just left a message on Chris's mobile for him to give me a bell, will post when he gets back to me and let you know what the score is,
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
viatron

posted on 15/2/07 at 06:30 PM
left 2 messages yesterday and tried calling again today, no call back and phone isnt being answered, guess hes errrrrrrrrr busy?
viatron

posted on 14/3/07 at 10:20 AM
After seeing ChrisW's post the other day i had hopes that this would be sorted, emailed and u2u'd nothing has happened, U2U not read, anyone else still waiting?

Mac

locostv8

posted on 14/3/07 at 05:38 PM
YES

http://wrangler.rutgers.edu/gallery2/v/7slotgrille/hssss/

mistergrumpy

posted on 15/3/07 at 12:05 AM
Suppose it comes down to if you're paying for the upkeep of the site and the info. and what not that you get from it or just to keep the nag screen off.

Keith Weiland

posted on 15/3/07 at 09:46 AM
R E S P E C T

I contributed and would have done so without the nag screen as the site is such a valuable resource. But if you put up a nag screen like this then ignore your promise to remove it for donations and don't respond to numerous U2U's from contributors and clearly have had the time to post messages on the site but simply ignore the fact that many people have not been given what was promised it shows a great lack of respect.

Either take off the nag screen or take down the promise to remove the nag screen and the promise to sidestep the 7 day/10 posts requirement to post advertisements in the market place if you contribute as you clearly don't benefit in that way.

viatron

posted on 15/3/07 at 11:30 AM
Exactly my feeling, would have been happy to contribute anyway but if the deal is that by contributing the nag screen goes then stick to the deal!!!
need4speed

posted on 25/3/07 at 08:18 PM
I'm still getting it having paid at the end of January

Dave

ChrisW

posted on 26/3/07 at 04:26 AM
Fed up of reading the same moans guys when I've said time and time again EMAIL ME with the payment details (which email address you sent from, when it was sent, and *what username* you use).

Most of the problems are where people have used a different email address on Paypal to the one on here and not given their username, or where people have two usernames with the same address (the script I use to make life easier with all this just picks up the first one).

If you email me I'll sort it out. If you just moan about it without giving any details, I won't!

Viatron - my mobile has voicemail switched off, so whatever number you have is obviously wrong!

Chris

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.