Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Comic Relief
shortie

posted on 16/3/07 at 08:58 PM Reply With Quote
Comic Relief

Just watching Comic Relief, moving stories, things like this should not be happening in the world in this day and age, sad, very sad!
mark.s

posted on 16/3/07 at 09:24 PM Reply With Quote
doing and thinkin just the same thing shortie....its not right

grahamgg

posted on 16/3/07 at 09:34 PM Reply With Quote
It was on the news today that we throw away a third of the food we buy .Its a shame when so many people in the world have nowt..

donut

posted on 16/3/07 at 09:48 PM Reply With Quote
I have paid....have you?

The one that got me was the woman on the bus who just lost her baby. Those of us with kids will find it more upsetting.

So PAY UP PEOPLE!

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
tri

posted on 17/3/07 at 12:05 AM Reply With Quote
i was thinking about that and we should organise a ride thing so what we can rent out a blast in our cars? get nice country roads something like £1 for 10 mins i dunno just a thought. we have plenty of cars to make lots of money
pjavon

posted on 17/3/07 at 12:56 PM Reply With Quote
tri, i just wrote to my local paper about 3 days ago with that idea but haven't heard anything yet. Might be a bit political uncorrect at the moment though in my area as some local residents are complaing about young lads and there nova's razzing around, but thats what i thought at one of there charity days me and a few mates do some runs for charity but i've had no reply as yet

Always keep a big hammer and a condom in your toolbox, if you can't fix it with the hammer

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.