Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Lpg and megasquirt
MrFluffy

posted on 12/4/07 at 08:15 AM Reply With Quote
Lpg and megasquirt

Has anyone here gone down the LPG + megasquirt route?
I was just looking at this project on the net Bigas megasquirt project and he appears to be using the Bigas injector bank with a megasquirt to control it.
Now given that its 120 octane, and Im building a blower motor for my project and already have a vapouriser and have fitted a few lpg kits to my daily driver rangie etc, and Ive got a built and tested megasquirt, it seems rude not to do it.

I was thinking of lpg only so I didnt have to mess round with dual curve timing and have the overhead of petrol/tanks/pumps/injectors etc.

Anyone done this, tried search but nothing...

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
RazMan

posted on 12/4/07 at 09:02 AM Reply With Quote
Originally I planned to have one of my twin tanks for LPG but I thought it might complicate my SVA. I still want to do it but will probably wait until next winter.

Cheers,
Raz

When thinking outside the box doesn't work any more, it's time to build a new box

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
graememk

posted on 12/4/07 at 10:36 AM Reply With Quote
if i ever get a cobra built i will lpg it i think depending of the lpg price then

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.