Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Public apology to chris-g and phil
graememk

posted on 23/4/07 at 03:27 PM Reply With Quote
Public apology to chris-g and phil

After many people use this site as a venue to let off steam i thought i had best apologies in advance for poor service from my company

last month i did an offer on dell laptops, after a slight miss calculation with postage i made -£5 on each unit, two people who paid by cheque on this forum are still waiting for there tops whilst i have personally sent out today after discovering that one member of my staff was doing a scam with royal mail postage insurance and i have reported him to the police for this. I only discovered this after spending the weekend mulling over in my head the list of stupid excuses i had had from him over the last 3 weeks.

Regards and apologies

Graeme

[Edited on 23/4/07 by graememk]

Fatgadget

posted on 23/4/07 at 03:44 PM Reply With Quote
If only every other trader was like you.Put their hands up and say honest guv.there was a fukc up somewhere along the line, things will be sorted as soon as .....
Kudos to you mate, you have earn't my respect and I am sure that of many more.

MikeR

posted on 23/4/07 at 04:01 PM Reply With Quote
Well done for being honest. I kept looking at the advert wondering if i should buy one. Still am ..... u2u me if you have any left and the new price & i'll mull it over some more.
omega 24 v6

posted on 23/4/07 at 05:02 PM Reply With Quote
Respect to that man.

If it looks wrong it probably is wrong.

Fozzie

posted on 23/4/07 at 05:16 PM Reply With Quote
Ditto to the above replies!!!!!!

ATB Fozzie

'Racing is Life!...anything before or after is just waiting'....Steve McQueen

westf27

posted on 23/4/07 at 06:28 PM Reply With Quote
Horoscope

Sounds like a Gemini to me, well done that man.A little and often and you wont go hungry.

matt.c

posted on 23/4/07 at 08:53 PM Reply With Quote
At least there are some deacent people left in this world!

My "RANT" was with a sofa which was bought on Boxing day from a company call fu***ure Villag*. told it would be delivered in 6 weeks, 3 and a half months later was told it was on a boat somewhere? Then told a week later it was on a train! Then 2 days after that there lost it! How the uk can you loose a 7 seater corner sofa!!!!!!!!!!!. Now got it after 4 months of waiting!!!

Will not be buying anything else from them!!!

All they had to say is that there was a delay on it then i would be happy to wait! But no they decided to tell me a load of balls!!!!!!!

All it takes is a bit of honesty!

Sorry for the rant!

Peteff

posted on 23/4/07 at 11:42 PM Reply With Quote
My sister in law bought one of those a while ago, it turned out that when she ordered it the 3 piece then had to be manufactured in Italy and shipped over. That also took 4 months.
I'd like to sing the praises of be-direct when our electric cooker broke down last week. We'd been to a couple of local shops and not seen anything suitable and my wife found one she liked on their site. When I rang, their receptionist Caroline said it would be with us in 7 to 10 working days. I commented it would be good to have a cooker again and she said she would get it to us by Friday as we were without one. 4 days later there it was, great service and cheaper than the firm who quoted 3 weeks delivery.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

Chris_G

posted on 26/4/07 at 09:18 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Graeme,

I have only just heard about this thread from a friend. I would just like to say thanks for responding quickly to all my messages and for taking the time to personally sort things out. The laptop is all that I could have wanted as my 'kitchen & Megasquirt' machine so well done and thanks again for the deal.

Chris

Now finished! Xflow-Zetec swap with GSXR TB's and Megasquirt.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.