Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Spotted. At last
TGR-ECOSSE

posted on 26/4/07 at 09:13 PM Reply With Quote
Spotted. At last

At last my first spotted since coming on here:
Spotted in Armadale 8.45 tonight blue 7 type car with swept wings,irs (camber on rear wheels) anti roll bar on front. Obviously out having fun. Anybody on here? If so i was in the green mondeo hitting 6.500 rpm between gear changes to keep up

Also spotted: White transit van junction 4 off the M8 2.30 this afternoon. Any one on here?

Also spotted (realy) in Armadale this week: Lamborghini Gallardo parked but still had wheels on it so hadn't been there long

My bit of advice for this evening: Never drink on an empty head

dave1888

posted on 26/4/07 at 11:33 PM Reply With Quote
You obviously dont pay to much attention when out on the road road or you would have seen me at around 2:30 at j4 in a white ADT astra

Kissy

posted on 27/4/07 at 05:52 AM Reply With Quote
would that be the Armadale as in Armadale pier, Skye? If so, we've just sold up and are moving to Skye in the next 12 months or so (Roag) - depending on how fast things move (knowing Skye, not very).
TGR-ECOSSE

posted on 27/4/07 at 06:25 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kissy
would that be the Armadale as in Armadale pier, Skye? If so, we've just sold up and are moving to Skye in the next 12 months or so (Roag) - depending on how fast things move (knowing Skye, not very).

No its Armadale West Lothian. Should have been more specific but didn't think the other 2 Armadales in Scotland had anything faster than a tractor

Also not the Armadale in Australia

Hope you enjoy living in Skye its realy nice up there

[Edited on 27/4/07 by TGR-ECOSSE]

speedyxjs

posted on 27/4/07 at 07:11 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TGR-ECOSSEAlso spotted (realy) in Armadale this week: Lamborghini Gallardo parked but still had wheels on it so hadn't been there long

If you wanna see loads of Gallardo's and Zonda's, drive alone the A27 near arundel on a sunday. Everytime we go to ford market we see one.
I haven't been able to get a good look as im the one driving but, i think its the top gear boys. I beleive they record the wonderful program up near there.

How long can i resist the temptation to drop a V8 in?

TGR-ECOSSE

posted on 27/4/07 at 07:38 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dave1888
You obviously dont pay to much attention when out on the road road or you would have seen me at around 2:30 at j4 in a white ADT astra

Was that you with a copy of the Dail Record and a bottle of Irn-Bru on the dashboard?

JamJah

posted on 27/4/07 at 08:58 AM Reply With Quote
Top Gear has been recorded at Dunsfold for the last few serise, but I think it is currently on short contracts.
I have heard recently that they are putting in for planning at Enstone, Oxfordshire again though.

I think Any Zondas etc in that neck of the wood are probably the city vankers on their jaunts from the country house.

This is personal advise or personal opinion.
Constructive comments gratefully recieved, picking is left for noses.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.