Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: US shipping only
takumi

posted on 18/11/07 at 08:46 AM Reply With Quote
US shipping only

There are some parts im quite interested in on old eBay.com, but the seller states US shipping only.

I emailed him begging for a UK shipping quote, but I suspect he wont budge.. I might offer to buy more than one to temp him to consider it..

Is there anyone in the US atm who could take delivery and bring them back to the UK? It's quite an ask, but a practical solution..

Any thoughts?

tak

RobinHood 2B 2.0i pinto, Keihin 38mm Carbs, lightened flywheel, O'Mori remote filter kit, 10 row oil cooler. Modified head, 10.2cr, special valves FR22 cam, 4- 1 header.

oadamo

posted on 18/11/07 at 09:29 AM Reply With Quote
i find i lot will ship to the uk if you ask but some take the pee on the postage and then its not the deal you tought it was.
adam

ecosse

posted on 18/11/07 at 12:43 PM Reply With Quote
Try http://www.parcel2go.co.uk/ they used to provide a US shipping address, so the US seller sends to the US address and then the courier ships it back from there for you.

Cheers

Alex

Fatboy Dave

posted on 18/11/07 at 12:49 PM Reply With Quote
They ain't accepting any more applications for the US shipping address

I want some parts from the states but the seller says they won't ship to the UK. The same $13 parts are on eBay.com for $60 each with a seller asking $40 to ship a 100g parcel

Dave

Stop the planet, I want to get off

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

bj928

posted on 18/11/07 at 01:11 PM Reply With Quote
i might be able to help, i get stuff from US all the time, small stuff comes back with a friend who travels between the UK and US often, you got any more details and i'll have a word.
Fatboy Dave

posted on 18/11/07 at 01:33 PM Reply With Quote
Yeah, I want two of these: -

http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/prodinfo.asp?number=G9695

Dave

Stop the planet, I want to get off

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

Jubal

posted on 18/11/07 at 01:41 PM Reply With Quote
We have a US mailing address. U2U me and I'll be happy to help.
RK

posted on 18/11/07 at 04:35 PM Reply With Quote
welcome to my world... I finally got a place to get stuff sent in NY, which is 1 hour from my place. Doesn't help with the stuff I want from your country though!!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.