Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Rehmann TIG
trikerneil

posted on 5/6/08 at 08:26 PM Reply With Quote
Rehmann TIG

I bought a Rehmann 160amp TIG off Ebay last December having followed the threads on here.

It worked well for a while but then packed up which was a bit disappointing after all the good reports I had read.
I had a look inside the case but there was nothing obviously wrong, poking and prodding got me nowhere.
So I decided to take Felzen Group up on their 2 year warranty.
I emailed them first for a returns number but got no reply.
So with nothing to lose except the postage I sent it back to them.
I used the track and trace facility on the Parcelfarce website and found out when it had been delivered.
One week later (yesterday) I emailed them again chasing my welder, again no reply.
I was thinking of ringing them up today to keep the pressure up when the Parcelfarce guy rolled up with my TIG.

I've just been down the garage and tested it, nothing major just laid a few welds at different current settings, everything seems OK.

Can't complain at service like that.

Neil

ACE Cafe - Just say No.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Triton

posted on 5/6/08 at 08:32 PM Reply With Quote
Ding dong sounds like they are on the ball then

My Daughter has taken over production of the damn fine Triton race seats and her contact email is emmatrs@live.co.uk.

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mansfield

posted on 5/6/08 at 08:36 PM Reply With Quote
That is excellent news for when mine goes pop.
joneh

posted on 5/6/08 at 09:15 PM Reply With Quote
I suppose they spend more time fixing welders than sending emails.

tks

posted on 8/6/08 at 04:21 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by trikerneil
I bought a Rehmann 160amp TIG off Ebay last December having followed the threads on here.

It worked well for a while but then packed up which was a bit disappointing after all the good reports I had read.
I had a look inside the case but there was nothing obviously wrong, poking and prodding got me nowhere.
So I decided to take Felzen Group up on their 2 year warranty.
I emailed them first for a returns number but got no reply.
So with nothing to lose except the postage I sent it back to them.
I used the track and trace facility on the Parcelfarce website and found out when it had been delivered.
One week later (yesterday) I emailed them again chasing my welder, again no reply.
I was thinking of ringing them up today to keep the pressure up when the Parcelfarce guy rolled up with my TIG.

I've just been down the garage and tested it, nothing major just laid a few welds at different current settings, everything seems OK.

Can't complain at service like that.

Neil

Did you write down your own serialnumber is the unit the same?? or is it repaired???

Tks

The above comments are always meant to be from the above persons perspective.

thomas4age

posted on 9/6/08 at 03:20 PM Reply With Quote
good question TKS,

appart from that it sure sounds they do a better job than the other make welders, the square faced ones in red and blue, a bloke here in holland had his one go pop 3 times and got send little bags with electronic parts that he has to solder in himself....

grtz Thomas

If Lucas made guns, Wars wouldn't start either.

Echidna

posted on 11/6/08 at 06:14 PM Reply With Quote
Hi guys,

I have won a TIG AC/DC welder from the same guy (Felzen Group) 3 days ago but since now i have no response from them. I have sent them several emails but have no answer yet. Is there anyone to suggest something?
I hope theis welders have better efficiency than their communication!

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.