Glitter....

Makes me furious....

GLITTER HAS HEART ATTACK

He must stand trial....

Steve

UncleFista

posted on 20/8/08 at 01:55 AM Reply With Quote
Stand trial for what though ?

He's done time here and abroad, I don't think there are any charges still outstanding.

Don't get me wrong, I don't really want to share a planet with him, but what should happen to him ? Technically he's taken his punishment.

It's not a rhetorical question BTW, I don't have any bright ideas Although, Albert Pierrepoint has always been a hero of mine...

[Edited on 20/8/08 by UncleFista]

Tony Bond / UncleFista

Love is like a snowmobile, speeding across the frozen tundra.
Which suddenly flips, pinning you underneath.
At night the ice-weasels come...

fesycresy

posted on 20/8/08 at 06:03 AM Reply With Quote
Hang the b*stard.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

asl

posted on 20/8/08 at 06:07 AM Reply With Quote
I watched the film Hard Candy last night. Now theres an idea..... I challenge any man to watch that and not cross his legs!!!
adithorp

posted on 20/8/08 at 07:28 AM Reply With Quote
I don't believe in the death penalty. It's too easy on them.

What we need is a drug that wipes the last 24hrs from the memory. Sentence them to death, take them down and administer the "leathal" injection, they wake up on the morning of their execution...again..., take then down, administer the "leathal" injection...nightmare groundhog day!

adrian

"A witty saying proves nothing" Voltaire

http://jpsc.org.uk/forum/

scootz

posted on 20/8/08 at 07:38 AM Reply With Quote
Nah... too much faffing about.

Just put them down and get it over with!

eznfrank

posted on 20/8/08 at 08:11 AM Reply With Quote
I wish he had really had a heart attack, would have saved us all a few quid in legal nonsense and policing etc.

He still earns a few quid from foreign plays apparently, they should bill him for the costs associated with dealing with him.

[Edited on 20/8/08 by eznfrank]

Nosbod

posted on 20/8/08 at 08:32 AM Reply With Quote
Did you hear that when Gary Glitter dies he wants his ashes put into etch-a-sketch so the kids can still play with him .....
r1_pete

posted on 20/8/08 at 08:45 AM Reply With Quote
^^^^ Someone had to say it......

Don't see why we should have him back in the country though (I know the legal / political reasons), leave him where he is - Alienated....

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Paul TigerB6

posted on 20/8/08 at 09:04 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by r1_pete
Don't see why we should have him back in the country though (I know the legal / political reasons), leave him where he is - Alienated....

Then again we are all quick enough to want to deport foreign criminals once they have done their time so why should we expect any other country to put up with the scumbag. I dont want him back in this country either and agree with the comment above about billing him for his policing etc.

mads

posted on 20/8/08 at 10:12 AM Reply With Quote
give them to the drug companies to trial drugs on... why use animals when we have human beings who are just costing the taxpayer money.

We gain knowledge faster than we do wisdom!

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming... "f*ck, what a trip!"

owelly

posted on 20/8/08 at 12:17 PM Reply With Quote
There is still the most henious of crimes anyone could commit that is unacounted for. He's never stood trial for it and he's flaunting it in public. There is absolutely no excuse for it and trying to claim mental instability is no defence. And that crime is that stupid goatee beardy thing....

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
russbost

posted on 20/8/08 at 12:22 PM Reply With Quote
All kiddie fiddlers should be broken up for spare parts - help to make ammends for the damage they've caused.

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
johnston

posted on 20/8/08 at 12:24 PM Reply With Quote
Put him in a wooden shed hammer a few six inch nails through his parts and hand him a rambo knife.

On the way out set fire to the shed.
He then has two choices cut them off or stay in the fire either way he'll not be doing it again.

owelly

posted on 20/8/08 at 12:42 PM Reply With Quote
IIRC, (and according to the press) wasn't he caught with underage prostitutes?
And those same prostitutes were still working after he was sent down?
I don't know what to make of the world, never mind twisted beard wearing gits like him....

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

eccsmk

posted on 20/8/08 at 04:09 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by fesycresy
Hang the b*stard.

well said

[Edited on 20/8/08 by eccsmk]

iank

posted on 20/8/08 at 04:12 PM Reply With Quote
He's just got on a flight to Hong Kong, can't imagine he'll be welcome there mind, but it looks like he'll be bouncing round the world for a while until his cash runs out.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7572477.stm

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

dave1888

posted on 20/8/08 at 05:39 PM Reply With Quote
He'll be back in the uk soon enough with police protecting him on arrival and for as long as he's in the public eye then he'll just go the way of all the rest of the high profile cases. Anyone remember jonathan king.

DarrenW

posted on 21/8/08 at 09:03 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iank
He's just got on a flight to Hong Kong, can't imagine he'll be welcome there mind, but it looks like he'll be bouncing round the world for a while until his cash runs out.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7572477.stm

and then he will be eligible for all sorts of government aid
Ive never liked him - always looked odd to me.
Maybe he should be forced to work in a high security prison - toilet cleaner or something like that.
Or use him as shark bait.

I really hope he is being forced to pay for his own flights. If i was the captain id refuse to take him - cant be nice for the other passengers.

DarrenW

posted on 21/8/08 at 09:08 AM Reply With Quote
Maybe they should force him back into the UK. His life will be pure hell. Even if he tries to go under cover i doubt anyone will allow it. Such will be the media and internet based coverage of him that he may do the decent thing for once.
Only downer on this is if innocent people get targetted which im sure has happened before.

martyn_16v

posted on 21/8/08 at 12:45 PM Reply With Quote
HK have unsurprisingly turned him away.

I don't see why he was allowed to go there in the first place, surely if you're deporting someone back to England then you make damn sure they get on the plane they're intended to. He's being deported, he's not on sodding holiday, you don't give him choices about where he ends up. If he claims he's having a heart attack halfway then get a doctor in, if he is then treat him, if he's faking it boot him in the face and handcuff him to the seat on THE RIGHT BLOODY PLANE.

JoelP

posted on 21/8/08 at 06:38 PM Reply With Quote
lad at work today said 'innocent til proven guilty, you cant deport someone who hasnt been convicted of anything'

Not keep up with the news i said?!

iank

posted on 22/8/08 at 06:48 AM Reply With Quote
Well he's back in the UK
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7573812.stm

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

02GF74

posted on 25/8/08 at 11:21 AM Reply With Quote
unbfortunately the scum bad is back.

photo of him just before going through customs.

martyn_16v

posted on 25/8/08 at 03:12 PM Reply With Quote

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.