Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Canadian locosters
Canada EH!

posted on 27/9/08 at 12:03 AM Reply With Quote
Canadian locosters

Just a short note; I ordered brake parts from Car Builders Solutions by phone on Sept 22 08, received same Sept 26 08. Highly recommended.
RK

posted on 27/9/08 at 03:15 AM Reply With Quote
I've wondered about them. Glad to find another reliable UK connection though. Not everyone is that happy to ship to the colonies. I can recommend AGM Sportscars for locost bodywork though. Came quickly, priced well, and very good quality. Also Alan is a communicator.
zetec7

posted on 27/9/08 at 04:18 AM Reply With Quote
Hmmm - I'll have to take a look. I've had mixed success with shipping from the UK - some very reasonable & quicker than I can get stuff from across town...to Wow! I need to take out a mortgage for the shipping. And next year's calendar to check for shipping arrivals.

http://www.freewebs.com/zetec7/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
omega0684

posted on 27/9/08 at 11:27 AM Reply With Quote
i have used CBS on several occasions, they have always been excellent on the customer service front with me, they could do with an online ordering systems thoughimho.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
RK

posted on 27/9/08 at 02:14 PM Reply With Quote
On a sad note, the very best has been CarbonMods.
skibikejohn

posted on 27/9/08 at 06:15 PM Reply With Quote
Canadian locosters

I have had 1 week delivery from CBS. I ordered valves from Burton on a tuesday and had them in my hand on Thursday.
t.j.

posted on 27/9/08 at 06:56 PM Reply With Quote

skibikejohn, your avatar is a littlebit big...

Please feel free to correct my bad English, i'm still learning. Your Dutch is awfull! :-)

RK

posted on 27/9/08 at 11:43 PM Reply With Quote
It's an Alberta thing..

Forgot to mention Mark at Triton seats and Haynes Roadster Bodywork: "Top Bloke" as they say around here (the site not Ottawa).

Rally Design will NOT ship to NA due to "litigation culture", which I take it to mean, we can get sued when we screw somebody or make a big mistake. Sorry, I've just been corrected: prices would go through the roof if extra insurance was added to the company's costs. I know they have a good reputation on here, and I did not mean to slag them. Please don't sue me!!

[Edited on 27/9/08 by RK]

[Edited on 29/9/08 by RK]

[Edited on 30/9/08 by RK]

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.