Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: AB Performance Un-contactable - Holiday? Shutdown? Phone Issues?
Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 17/8/15 at 09:17 AM Reply With Quote
AB Performance Un-contactable - Holiday? Shutdown? Phone Issues?

I've been trying to get hold of AB performance since the beginning of last week as I need to order some parts for my engine. It has just rung to answer phone each time except for one time where it was engaged (Friday morning), its the same story today, I have left voicemails but heard nothing.

Anyone know whats going on? Summer shutdown? Andy on holiday? Or are they having problems with the phones again?

Designer and Supplier of the T89 Designs - Single Seater Locost. Build you own Single Seater Racecar for ~£5k.

Plans and Drawings available, U2U or e-mail for details.

Available Now: The Sports Racer Add-On pack, Build a full bodied Sports Racer for Trackdays, Sprints and Racing.

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
adithorp

posted on 17/8/15 at 01:03 PM Reply With Quote
have you tried his mobile or via facebook.

"A witty saying proves nothing" Voltaire

http://jpsc.org.uk/forum/

Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 17/8/15 at 02:07 PM Reply With Quote
I only have the main work number 01449 736633 which I have always called them on. Cant find a mobile number listed on the website anywhere.

I dont have a Facebook so cant use that.

Designer and Supplier of the T89 Designs - Single Seater Locost. Build you own Single Seater Racecar for ~£5k.

Available Now: The Sports Racer Add-On pack, Build a full bodied Sports Racer for Trackdays, Sprints and Racing.

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
gaz_gaz

posted on 17/8/15 at 02:51 PM Reply With Quote
I believe Andy is getting married at the moment.
He'said delivering an Arion body for me when he returns. Think he's back towards the end of the week!

russbost

posted on 17/8/15 at 06:57 PM Reply With Quote
I can confirm he is/was getting married, not sure of exact date tho'

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 17/8/15 at 07:40 PM Reply With Quote
Seems he's on honeymoon then, will try him at a later date.

Cheers

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 24/8/15 at 09:13 AM Reply With Quote
Does anyone have a re-opening date? Still no answer on the phones.

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

locost33

posted on 24/8/15 at 11:34 AM Reply With Quote
I can confirm that Andy is out of the office on vacation/on honeymoon. He has another week out.

Depending on what you want I can try and get the parts to you as I regularly converse with the the guys working on the shop-floor at AB, having just spent the weekend with them at Silverstone...

Regards
Lee

Sadsy

posted on 24/8/15 at 08:39 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks Lee I'm in desperate need of a sprocket adapter for a cbr1000rr4 I've phoned and sent an email I can wait if needed I hope he's enjoying his honeymoon!!
locost33

posted on 25/8/15 at 08:00 AM Reply With Quote
Andy will be back in the unit Friday. I will ask Nick about the adaptor. Are you looking for an adaptor to put a prop on ilo a sprocket??
Sadsy

posted on 27/8/15 at 07:23 AM Reply With Quote
Hi Lee, I am sorted now but thanks for your efforts. Andy will be chasing his tail when he gets back!!! Hope he had/has a great time on his honeymoon!
yngndrw

posted on 7/9/15 at 05:08 PM Reply With Quote
Has Andy returned yet ? I've been trying to call but haven't managed to get through.
brookie

posted on 7/9/15 at 05:47 PM Reply With Quote
he selling up ,that's what he put on his facebook page
jossey

posted on 7/9/15 at 05:49 PM Reply With Quote
Message him on Facebook if you have it.

He is unwell still and just got back off holiday.

I get replies on messages from him.

As above he is selling up so very busy on that now I guess.

Dj

Thanks

David Johnson

Building my tiger avon slowly but surely.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
yngndrw

posted on 7/9/15 at 06:48 PM Reply With Quote
Oh I see, that's a shame !

Thanks I'll drop him a message.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.