Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: New 'Top Gear'
Vaux2.0L

posted on 11/11/02 at 03:20 PM Reply With Quote
stig

cant be Damon, he wouldnt get his hair in the helmet. Could be any of the failed Japanese F1 drivers like Nakano or Katyama, they were quite small.
IAN

Viper

posted on 11/11/02 at 06:27 PM Reply With Quote
Watched the new "Top Gear" last night. well when i say watched, i watched as much as i could, what a pile of poo. its not top gear at all just another Clarkson chat show and that pratt needs taking round the back and giving a damn good thrashing...

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
interestedparty

posted on 11/11/02 at 06:32 PM Reply With Quote
I've only watched small bits of the new Top Gear bit even from those it is obvious that they are having to stretch their material to fill the too-long hour slot. I guess chat is cheaper than useful and informative items about cars etc.

John

As some day it may happen that a victim must be found,
I've got a little list-- I've got a little list
Of society offenders who might well be underground,
And who never would be missed-- who never would be missed!

Peteff

posted on 12/11/02 at 11:07 AM Reply With Quote
Japanese driver?

It could be a Jap driver. Just listen to the karaoke backing tapes he listens to. It's their national pastime, second only to whale hunting, isn't it.

yours, Pete.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

James

posted on 12/11/02 at 12:58 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by interestedparty
I've only watched small bits of the new Top Gear bit even from those it is obvious that they are having to stretch their material to fill the too-long hour slot. I guess chat is cheaper than useful and informative items about cars etc.

John

I'd have to agree that watching the last episode I began to feel they were getting a little desperate for material. I mean, much as I like Steve Coogan's new series I'm not desperately interested in seeing how many bits of old Volvo he can recognise!

Interestingly though, my Mother and girlfriend who were forced to watch last weeks during a nice family TV-Dinner really enjoyed the bit with the Volvo designer talking about how it'd been designed. Whereas all I wanted was to see the doughnuts!

Cheers,

James

ChrisW

posted on 12/11/02 at 01:47 PM Reply With Quote
I quite like the new Top Gear - ok a little limited on actual car facts but Clarkson always makes me laugh.

On the subject of the Stig - we were talking about this in the pub and wondered if it was Tiff - hence the dark helmet etc as he's probably contracted to channel 5. Just an idea - and I've no idea how tall he is.

Chris

My gaff my rules

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
barrie sharp

posted on 12/11/02 at 06:46 PM Reply With Quote
Tiffs really quite short and clarksons quite tall the stig was standing next to clarkson and about the same height.I recon its Hill same driving postion
bsilly

posted on 12/11/02 at 09:06 PM Reply With Quote
it is damon hill..... cunny told me last night in the club.....hes related to hills wife.....

mainly digger drivin me

JohnFol

posted on 8/12/02 at 06:12 PM Reply With Quote
And who's going to win the "White Van Man" race. . .. .

NTL

Dazza

posted on 15/12/02 at 03:52 PM Reply With Quote
STOP IT!!!!

Stop dissin Hill, is is a better driver than all you and me put together, and if you have not already guessed, i am a hill fan.....

fuckit

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.