Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: locost using an mx5 diff!
chunky2772

posted on 11/1/11 at 07:16 PM Reply With Quote
locost using an mx5 diff!

I wanted to post some pics up to show other members my re, designed locost chasiss useing the mx 5 diff to help other people out there considering using this car. I've tried posting pics but it never works if anyone is intrested i can e mail you pics so you can post them on the forum to give fellow builders ideas. E mail me at bigchunky27@yahoo.co.uk
Peteff

posted on 11/1/11 at 07:47 PM Reply With Quote
Put them in your archive and someone can explain how to link them or look at them in there. Problems most people have is trying to put them on without sizing them in a graphic program first.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

mcerd1

posted on 11/1/11 at 08:54 PM Reply With Quote
^^ like he said

upload to your archive (click on the link below your own avitar - hit the browse button)

open the pic in you archive

put this bit in you new post: (inc. the brakets)

jobe done

[Edited on 11/1/2011 by mcerd1]

-

chunky2772

posted on 11/1/11 at 08:59 PM Reply With Quote
Ive only ever managed to post 2 pics in my archive! Im rubbish with this computer i haven't got a hope in hell of getting anymore posted in that archive im sick of trying.
mcerd1

posted on 11/1/11 at 09:41 PM Reply With Quote
ok try hosting the pis else where: http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/18/viewthread.php?tid=107220

-

Peteff

posted on 11/1/11 at 11:20 PM Reply With Quote
Sign up for a photobucket free account, if you can't put pictures on there I will personally come round and take your computer away from you as you are too dumb to own one and run a life at the same time. Sorry, my grandson is 9 and he can do this stuff and I am old and can do it. You must be somewhere in between so it's time to learn. Here you are, sign up and you can size and edit your pictures online and it's free, just put a bit of time in to find out how to do it.

[Edited on 11/1/11 by Peteff]

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

interestedparty

posted on 12/1/11 at 06:26 AM Reply With Quote
And Chris Gibbs wrote a book about the Haynes Roadster, not the Locost, that was the previous Ron Champion book, and a different car altogether!

As some day it may happen that a victim must be found,
I've got a little list-- I've got a little list
Of society offenders who might well be underground,
And who never would be missed-- who never would be missed!

kj

posted on 12/1/11 at 06:35 AM Reply With Quote
pm sent
Strontium Dog

posted on 12/1/11 at 11:34 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Peteff
Sign up for a photobucket free account, if you can't put pictures on there I will personally come round and take your computer away from you as you are too dumb to own one and run a life at the same time.

[Edited on 11/1/11 by Peteff]

Seriously though, photobucket is very easy to use and is better for theLocost site as you are not loading the server with large picture files!

I use it all the time and you can even grant people access to whole albums if you want to, so can be very useful indeed!

chunky2772

posted on 12/1/11 at 05:06 PM Reply With Quote
At last! Thanks lads. Been on all night again trying to do this and finaly got there.

[Edited on 12/1/11 by chunky2772]

DIY Si

posted on 19/1/11 at 06:44 PM Reply With Quote
How heavy is the complete diff in that big cage? I'm looking for something for my Sprite, and the MX-5 stuff keeps coming up cheaply on Ebay.

“Let your plans be dark and as impenetratable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
Sun Tzu, The Art of War

My new blog: http://spritecave.blogspot.co.uk/

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.