Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: OMG - More Riots
karlak

posted on 8/8/11 at 07:59 PM Reply With Quote
OMG - More Riots

More rioting tonight in loads of areas around London and now Birmingham.

Croydon, Peckham, Hackney and more

It's about time they got heavy with these idiots. They charge at them and just stop as they run away, get other Police/Army behind the to$$ers and pen them in - then beat the crap out of them.

Peoples houses and business's going up in flames. Someone will die soon in these fires. It needs sorting now !

[Edited on 8/8/11 by karlak]

MK Indy - 2litre Duratec - Omex 600 - Jenvey throttle bodies - ETB DigiDash2

Confused but excited.

posted on 8/8/11 at 08:03 PM Reply With Quote
Lock and load boys.

Tell them about the bent treacle edges!

StevieB

posted on 8/8/11 at 08:09 PM Reply With Quote
Bring on Marshall Law I say - put a few Marines and Para's on the streets and see how hard the yobbo's think they are then.
CRAIGR
Contributor

Posts 2751
Registered 30/8/05
Location Sussex

Photo Archive Go!
Building: Built v8 striker/blade fury/ R1 westy,now zetec we

posted on 8/8/11 at 08:10 PM Reply With Quote
Get some troops on the streets , break out the water cannons and shoot any looters on site and if that doesn't work i'll send up the motherinlaw.
scootz

posted on 8/8/11 at 08:12 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by StevieB
... put a few Marines and Para's on the streets...

LOL... you don't want to mix Marines and Paras - they'd start their own riot amongst themselves (only it would be far more violent!)

It's Evolution Baby!

Coopz

posted on 8/8/11 at 08:24 PM Reply With Quote
I'm just outside croydon, its odd watching the news an area I know well being burnt down! I'm getting my water pistol out go and sort this mess out once and fore all! as it seems the police are doing bugger all! bring in the SAS! that will scare the little hoody kids
Mr G

posted on 8/8/11 at 08:30 PM Reply With Quote
Cracks are beginning to show in the sky news coverage.....

LINKY

Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a
car that you are still paying for - in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes
and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.

karlak

posted on 8/8/11 at 08:44 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr G
Cracks are beginning to show in the sky news coverage.....

LINKY

Oh for an officer with a taser pistol

MK Indy - 2litre Duratec - Omex 600 - Jenvey throttle bodies - ETB DigiDash2

daniel mason

posted on 8/8/11 at 08:45 PM Reply With Quote
Put sky news on for live footage

richard

posted on 8/8/11 at 09:19 PM Reply With Quote
i live in Catford/ Lewisham / Forest Hill area and had to walk trough Catford shortly after there had been attacks on many shops and thre was definelty a tense atmospehere and talk of where we going next.
Very strange to feel uncomfortable on roads i have grown up around.
Richard.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
shindha

posted on 8/8/11 at 09:27 PM Reply With Quote
1st Water Canon
2nd Tazer
3rd Rubber Bullets
Should soon see the scrotes back indoors drinking Frosty Jack.
It's spreading - in sunny brum as well.

daniel mason

posted on 8/8/11 at 09:34 PM Reply With Quote
There was not a single police officer when they were smashing up the high street. They got into ladbrookes and smashed it to bits

Davegtst

posted on 8/8/11 at 09:34 PM Reply With Quote
Been listening on the radio about these riots for the past few days but only just seen it on the news. These people are like wild animals, feel so sorry for the shop owners and innocent residents.
MikeRJ

posted on 8/8/11 at 10:25 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Davegtst
Been listening on the radio about these riots for the past few days but only just seen it on the news. These people are like wild animals, feel so sorry for the shop owners and innocent residents.

No no, you have it all wrong. They are just cheeky, high spirited lads that wouldn't harm a fly. You can't go wading in with riot countermeasures because it would be all too easy to contravene the little darlings human rights.

myke pocock

posted on 8/8/11 at 10:36 PM Reply With Quote
Thats it! Sod the Human Rights of the poor sod who has just had his bussiness/home/place of work destroyed by the TW*TTS. Why is it that the poor effin innocent ALWAYS comes out worse. Geezus H. I wasnt born into this country neck end on 60 years ago to put up with all this shit. Where ARE we going nowadays.
aka_shortie

posted on 8/8/11 at 10:46 PM Reply With Quote
I am disgusted to be English!

I really think we have brought this on ourselves, we have created a nanny state where people know there is little consequences for their actions, and police are too scared to get stuck in for fear of complaint which always seems to go the complainers way.

I think the police / government need to stop using their furry handcuff policies and stamp this out before it gets worse. We all seem to moan at the police, but how we expect them to cope when they have been thinned down so much over the past 12 months.

A1

posted on 8/8/11 at 10:57 PM Reply With Quote
bring in the military and shoot the lot on sight, why should we have to put up with this for the criminals rights?
time they put the decent people first.

Fozzie

posted on 8/8/11 at 11:05 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MikeRJ
........No no, you have it all wrong. They are just cheeky, high spirited lads that wouldn't harm a fly. You can't go wading in with riot countermeasures because it would be all too easy to contravene the little darlings human rights.

So very, very true Mike ....

The crim/thug/yob/low-lifes' in this country have used the 'Yuman Rights' to their own ends to such a degree that the crims/wrong-doers are now the victims and the actual victims are the ones who are 'punished'.

Sadly we have no one in Government with the b*lls to say enough is enough and take our justice system back from the grip of the EU.
Our justice system used to be the best in the world, now it is less than useless.

You cannot blame the police...their hands have been tied with legislation.....they are just as demoralised when the judicial system
also lets them down ....

Bring in the army...but ... wait...are they not now answerable to the faceless bureaucrats of Europe too?

'Racing is Life!...anything before or after is just waiting'....Steve McQueen

James

posted on 8/8/11 at 11:16 PM Reply With Quote
Definately should round them all up in a big national square and shoot them all. Tanks, tear gas, whatever.

Actually, we could probably get some great techniques from some of our friends in middle Eastern countries. I believe that Egypt, Libya, Syria, Bahrain, Saudi have all got bloody fantastic ways of dealing with people who are rioting!!!

;-)

Sorry, but just had to say that there's a lot of comment here that suggests the sort of actions that when used in other countries we roundly object to... and even go to war over!!!

Cheers,
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

PSpirine

posted on 8/8/11 at 11:25 PM Reply With Quote
Nobody goes to war over riots - war is for oil/resources. Riots and uprisings just create an excuse. Been like that for centuries.
Fozzie

posted on 8/8/11 at 11:32 PM Reply With Quote
Do you not think that the reasons are slightly different James?

Whatever peoples opinions are......there is no excuse for putting families/childrens' lives at risk and burning their homes and possessions .....there is no excuse for smashing and stealing from local businesses ...

'Racing is Life!...anything before or after is just waiting'....Steve McQueen

blakep82

posted on 8/8/11 at 11:33 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by James
Libya

Cheers,
James

er, are we not on the side of the rioters there? lol

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

aka_shortie

posted on 8/8/11 at 11:37 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fozzie
quote:
Originally posted by MikeRJYou cannot blame the police...their hands have been tied with legislation.....they are just as demoralised when the judicial system
also lets them down ....

Your so right, Teresa May wants less police officers, wants to pay them less and attack their pensions. Now she wants them on the streets risking their lives.

Police officers are so demoralized, i have family in the force, all they want to do is protect people in their community but its an uphill battle.

The average bobby is on 30k and pays more than most into their pension, thats not a lot of danger pay is it really for being attacked with knives, shot at, petrol bombed!

[Edited on 9/8/11 by aka_shortie]

Ninehigh

posted on 9/8/11 at 01:22 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blakep82
quote:
Originally posted by James
Libya

Cheers,
James

er, are we not on the side of the rioters there? lol

There's oil there, and the rioters promised us some...

Anyway these riots are perfectly justified! Some kid got shot 400 miles away so damn right I should smash up a shop and set a car on fire!

Oh wait, some kid I've never heard of, that lives on the other end of the country, got shot for reasons that might well have something to do with "his own fault"
Ah what the hell I'm gonna loot me a Playstation and an engagement ring for the missus

Hector.Brocklebank

posted on 9/8/11 at 03:38 AM Reply With Quote
London's Burning and the sytems run by the people allowed it to happen......

UK is Fcuked, I'm glad I left....................

<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.