Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Window cleaner took a dump in my garden!
Peteff

posted on 12/5/12 at 08:09 AM Reply With Quote
It beats crapping on the decking and blaming someone's dog. You owe him 3 months money end of story, pay him up then sack him you tight Git, you wouldn't find a new window cleaner round here if you owed one of them 3 months money they do talk to each other . Tegwin, do you occasionally just take a dump in a bucket to remind you of the bad old days

[Edited on 12/5/12 by Peteff]

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

tul214

posted on 12/5/12 at 08:14 AM Reply With Quote
OMG, you have just put me off my Weetabix

1.6 Raw Super6 sold

nick205

posted on 12/5/12 at 08:24 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Peteff
It beats crapping on the decking and blaming someone's dog. You owe him 3 months money end of story, pay him up then sack him you tight Git, you wouldn't find a new window cleaner round here if you owed one of them 3 months money they do talk to each other . Tegwin, do you occasionally just take a dump in a bucket to remind you of the bad old days

[Edited on 12/5/12 by Peteff]

To quantify this, he's always paid and has never had to ask for it. He's happy to be paid as and when we see him (we're usually at work) so there's no quarrel on that side. He's actually a nice chap, always happy to chat and make the kids laugh if they're watching him. Shame really, but I can't let it slide.

bobinspain

posted on 12/5/12 at 08:29 AM Reply With Quote
Made me smile Nick.

I went to a few Royal Marine officers' functions in the early 70's and they thought it a 'merry jape' to crap in a pal's mess tins (rectangular, personalised food tins, with a handle. They held one generous 'serving', and secrete the full tin in the victim officer's bed.
Used to happed quite frequently.
Bootnecks eh? Ya gotta love 'em!

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.