Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: MKSportscars?
dhutch

posted on 17/3/13 at 01:24 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Davegtst Hopefully the growing ammount of threads showing what MK is really like will make people think twice before placing an order with them. I wish I never had.

Its a shame as by all accounts its a good product, but they just dont appear to have any interest i actually making any or providing any form of customer experience.

Daniel

maccmike

posted on 17/3/13 at 02:38 PM Reply With Quote
In a competitive small market and in a recession, you'd think they'd go all out.
dhutch

posted on 17/3/13 at 04:07 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by maccmike
In a competitive small market and in a recession, you'd think they'd go all out.

Or at least make a few parts and answer the phone occasionally!

smitht82

posted on 18/3/13 at 09:07 PM Reply With Quote
UPDATE:

Parcel turned up this morning with a sigh of relied until I opened it . I've taken photos of the original damaged splitter and the new splitter to show you what i mean. (the original splitter is on the right and got crushed in the original delivery in January).

Spot the difference:
(both are exactly the same product apparently)

Higher on 1 side?

26cm from the bottom to the deflector

29cm from the bottom to the deflector

New, but bits unpainted?

Differences between the 2 'splitters':

- Different shape ???
- Different / steeper angle of deflectors ???
- Different material used as the new splitter is solid and heavier even though MK told me the reason for the delay was waiting for the orginal splitter's Aluminium / Plastic material turning up???

The new splitter isn't even equal on the lengths of the deflectors, and therefore would in reality push on one side more than the other when the air flows over.

Now MK race these cars so should know what a splitter should look like, and presumably if their selling a product have a template rather than take a guess each time. You'd at least expect the material to be the same.

Now on last speaking with Danny i was told that i'd apparently been slagging off MK in this post. However i think if they re-read it they will see that i've only documented for all other to see the inability to produce correctly the product that they offer for sale and deliver it. I've been very patient to listen to b*llsh*t for 4 months and have given them every opportunity to deliver the product. However, i'm only willing to have the p*ss taken out of me for so long!

I'm going to contact Trading Standards tomorrow to find out where i stand. Danny is on his Holidays and therefore i doubt i'll get any sense from contacting MK this week.

I'm going to simply ask for a full refund for the splitter, but i'll update you on whether MK will actually do this.

One very unhappy customer!

[Edited on 18/3/13 by smitht82]

[Edited on 18/3/13 by smitht82]

noc231073

posted on 18/3/13 at 09:20 PM Reply With Quote
It nothing unusual to be honest
maccmike

posted on 18/3/13 at 09:29 PM Reply With Quote
Danny - if your reading this;

Buck your ideas up and you wont get negative press.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.