Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Seats for sale and will be at Stoneleigh Sunday
DanG

posted on 3/5/14 at 08:40 PM Reply With Quote
Seats for sale and will be at Stoneleigh Sunday

I have the seats from my MNR for sale.

Vinyl seats with blue piping. I am sorry but I do not know the brand or model they were supplied with my MNR.

Photos in my archive.

On one of them the seat back has become loose from the seat base on one side. Perfectly usable but would need a support bracket to stop the seat flexing when in use.

Otherwise in almost perfect condition.

I will be taking the seats to Stoneleigh tomorrow (Sunday 4th May) and they will be at the JPSC pitch for most of the day.

Open to sensible offers.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

computid

posted on 3/5/14 at 09:12 PM Reply With Quote

DanG

posted on 3/5/14 at 09:17 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks computid for sorting the photos for me.
MP3C

posted on 3/5/14 at 10:11 PM Reply With Quote
They look the same as what I have got, except for the holes and red piping but I'm pretty sure they are Intatrim Odyssey II seats, could be wrong or they could be a variation of those.

Matt

marco

posted on 4/5/14 at 07:21 AM Reply With Quote
Intatrim Odyssey seats that figures, i bought a pair of these new and they did the same thing, the fiber glass inner shell cracks.
CosKev3

posted on 4/5/14 at 08:30 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by marco
Intatrim Odyssey seats that figures, i bought a pair of these new and they did the same thing, the fiber glass inner shell cracks.

Did you contact Intatrim regarding this?
Just wondering if it's a common fault/have they uprated/re-designed the fibreglass shell etc

marco

posted on 4/5/14 at 08:54 PM Reply With Quote
Yes, at the time they sent me a new seat and didn't want the old one back, good service yes but I did hear it wasn't the first time it had happened.

I would never buy them again been honest, you cannot tell how good or strong the inner shell is obviously..

CosKev3

posted on 4/5/14 at 09:41 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Yes, at the time they sent me a new seat and didn't want the old one back, good service yes but I did hear it wasn't the first time it had happened.

I would never buy them again been honest, you cannot tell how good or strong the inner shell is obviously..

ok cheers.
shame as looked at them today at Stoneleigh and the quality of covers etc seemed spot on.

marco

posted on 4/5/14 at 09:46 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CosKev3
quote:

ok cheers.
shame as looked at them today at Stoneleigh and the quality of covers etc seemed spot on.

I agree they do look very nice indeed and I can only speak of my experience, and obviously the ones for sale on the op's thread..

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.