Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Triton seats!!!!
robinbastd

posted on 27/10/05 at 10:33 PM Reply With Quote
For all of you out there looking for bigger seats I can vouch for the size,quality and comfort of Mr Tritons latest offering "The Big Boy"
Please pester him with questions,but it will fit in a Locost,he's ready to make them and they don't have to be black.
Cash will do nicely Mark.

Only a dead fish swims with the tide.

http://smuttygifts.com/

Triton

posted on 27/10/05 at 10:50 PM Reply With Quote
robinbastd,
Damn fine bloke this one...little mad but we like mad.

Mark

My Daughter has taken over production of the damn fine Triton race seats and her contact email is emmatrs@live.co.uk.

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
robinbastd

posted on 28/10/05 at 09:56 PM Reply With Quote
Mr Triton.
I'll have a pair of your BigBoys once the dust has settled at the dingaling.

Triton

posted on 28/10/05 at 10:03 PM Reply With Quote
Mr robinbastd,
No problem just let me know when and what colour.
Cheers
Mark

My Daughter has taken over production of the damn fine Triton race seats and her contact email is emmatrs@live.co.uk.

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Guinness

posted on 15/11/05 at 10:05 PM Reply With Quote
The post SVA modifications continue, with some padding of Mr Triton's exceedingly good seats.

For those who haven't seen them, they come as a bare shell (before) and two seperate fibre glass shells, one for the base and one for the back.

I'm no expert (as you can tell from the photos) but last night I decided to upholster my seats. Upholster might be too strong a word for it! Fit cushions and cover them.

We cut some foam to size, stuck it down to the shells, stretched the vinyl over them and used a glue gun to stick the vinyl down.

Then fitted velcro to the backs of the shells and to the seats and fitted them. Lovely job.

Before

Triton Bare Seat
Triton Bare Seat

After

Amateur Padding
Amateur Padding

Finished interior

Touring Spec
Touring Spec

Mike

goodegg

posted on 17/11/05 at 07:27 AM Reply With Quote
Will the BIGBOYS fit my fury?Do they come with inserts
regards chris

Triton

posted on 20/11/05 at 09:43 PM Reply With Quote
How wide is the your Fury between cockpit and sides as the wide seats are 430mm but can be trimmed down a tad

Mark

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

Deckman001

posted on 20/11/05 at 09:47 PM Reply With Quote
I can vouch for the quality and fit of these beauties as well Looks like I'll have a bit of room to 'grow' as well

Jason

goodegg

posted on 20/11/05 at 10:15 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Triton
How wide is the your Fury between cockpit and sides as the wide seats are 430mm but can be trimmed down a tad

Mark

Seems to measure exactly 430mm!!
Did I read somewhere that your moving further south sometime?I would like to see the seats if thats poss
regards chris

Triton

posted on 20/11/05 at 10:23 PM Reply With Quote
Yes you did here I'm moving or should i say moved....now in Cornwall

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

robinbastd

posted on 20/11/05 at 10:29 PM Reply With Quote
And a warm welcome to sunny Cornwall matey.

Triton

posted on 21/11/05 at 09:46 PM Reply With Quote
T-shirt weather in November

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

Deckman001

posted on 21/11/05 at 09:47 PM Reply With Quote
You wish !!

Jason

Triton

posted on 21/11/05 at 09:49 PM Reply With Quote
Seriously it was today...not exactly hot but in the SUN it was nice......huge bonfire might have helped though

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

robinbastd

posted on 21/11/05 at 11:13 PM Reply With Quote
Have you met any "locals" yet?
I just hope there wasn't a witch tied to a stake in that bonfire.
Nice seats BTW

Triton

posted on 22/11/05 at 11:17 PM Reply With Quote
Helicopters aplenty buzzing about which is better than the constant drone of the M1....Locals are friendly

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

robinbastd

posted on 22/11/05 at 11:43 PM Reply With Quote
There are other things that drone down here though.
Nice seats BTW.

Triton

posted on 23/11/05 at 12:00 AM Reply With Quote
Back to normal by the end of the week as far as seat making goes.....with a website when time permits.

Yeah they are smart seats tamuchly

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

Deckman001

posted on 23/11/05 at 09:29 PM Reply With Quote
Might have to pop down to Exeter again soon to do some work at the Court, might have to sort the timming of it as well if the camera snapped me going to the show last weekend Do you think the timing is too soon

Jason

Triton

posted on 23/11/05 at 09:33 PM Reply With Quote
Jason
When do you think you will be down at Exeter ........speedy camera get you then?....ooppss.

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

Deckman001

posted on 23/11/05 at 09:47 PM Reply With Quote
No idea of date to come down,,, soon though, some of there windows don't work so should be soonish, might also be the boss going instead so will wait and see and keep dropping hints Camera was the first 1 into the road works, it was a smaller/thinner camera than I'm used to and had a plcy bag over it,, I'm hoping it is a distance trip type between two of them as i was actually slowing down to the limit and stayed below it through to the last camera

Jason

Triton

posted on 27/11/05 at 04:45 PM Reply With Quote
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4593218070&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 Rescued attachment Wide smoothy seat side view.jpg
Rescued attachment Wide smoothy seat side view.jpg

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

kev R1

posted on 5/12/05 at 07:15 PM Reply With Quote
triton feel free to use my pic from the beginning of this thread for your website,kev
Triton

posted on 5/12/05 at 08:13 PM Reply With Quote
Cheers Kev.

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

kev R1

posted on 12/12/05 at 09:30 PM Reply With Quote
bttt
<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.