Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Who's getting GTA4?
scoobyis2cool

posted on 28/4/08 at 12:45 PM Reply With Quote
Who's getting GTA4?

I know there are a few games fans on here, so I was wondering if anyone else is getting GTA4 tomorrow? I don't play many games but GTA has taken up more hours of my life than I care to admit so I'm off to Asda at midnight to get my copy!

My XBox Live gamertag is PistonHeadPete if anyone fancies a game at some point, although I'll probably be caught up in the single player game for a while yet!

Pete

[Edited on 28/4/08 by scoobyis2cool]

It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care...

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Davey D

posted on 28/4/08 at 12:52 PM Reply With Quote
Ive got it on Pre-Order from Amazon, so hoping that it arrives tomorrow. i need to getmyself a Gold membership sorted out, as i have just stuck with my silver for the time being, as ive been spending all my cash on the kitcar

scoobyis2cool

posted on 28/4/08 at 12:53 PM Reply With Quote
I only got my XBox a few weeks ago and only got around to setting up Live the other day, so I'm still on my free month of Gold membership. I think a year is only 40 quid so it's not going to break the bank, although it may severely reduce your build hours, particularly when it gets cold!

Pete

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Davey D

posted on 28/4/08 at 01:08 PM Reply With Quote
Mr GamerTag is: Dr Daph

If there are enough people on here with Xbox live we could have a Locost Builders Gaming team hehe

Dragon-Performance-Eu

posted on 28/4/08 at 01:14 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by scoobyis2cool
I know there are a few games fans on here, so I was wondering if anyone else is getting GTA4 tomorrow?

getting ? been playing it for a few days already

[Edited on 28-4-08 by Dragon-Performance-Eu]

scoobyis2cool

posted on 28/4/08 at 01:16 PM Reply With Quote
You jammy git, how did you manage that? I was hoping I might convince someone in Asda to give it me early but sadly not. Still, only a few hours left to wait now...

Pete

Dragon-Performance-Eu

posted on 28/4/08 at 01:21 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by scoobyis2cool
You jammy git, how did you manage that? I was hoping I might convince someone in Asda to give it me early but sadly not. Still, only a few hours left to wait now...

Pete

Mr Torrent is your friend as long as you have a flashed DVD Drive

scoobyis2cool

posted on 28/4/08 at 01:23 PM Reply With Quote
Aha I see, I had no idea it was on there already! Still, I'm happy enough to pay for it because I know I'll get my money's worth. The only question now is what to do between now and midnight, I might get some sleep to make up for the very late night I'm bound to have.

Pete

speedyxjs

posted on 28/4/08 at 01:29 PM Reply With Quote
Doubt il get it tomorrow but il DEFINATLEY be getting it

How long can i resist the temptation to drop a V8 in?

Aboardman

posted on 28/4/08 at 01:50 PM Reply With Quote
i will be getting it,
macspeedy

posted on 28/4/08 at 01:55 PM Reply With Quote
Ordered last month from amazon

Bring it on !!!!

macspeedy

posted on 28/4/08 at 02:14 PM Reply With Quote
i've had the bug so bad i have been trying to get the timer from the top of this page on my desktop

gamestation

scoobyis2cool

posted on 28/4/08 at 02:15 PM Reply With Quote
Hehe, glad to see it's not just me that's obsessed with it then! I think if I'd had a timer it would've driven me mad, I check all the GTA news sites about 5 times a day as it is!

Pete

liam.mccaffrey

posted on 28/4/08 at 02:24 PM Reply With Quote
I have been playing GT5-P continuously for over a week now, have bought the Ferrari F2007 twice

Build Blog
Build Photo Album

scoobyis2cool

posted on 28/4/08 at 02:45 PM Reply With Quote
I've been playing Forza 2 to kill time before GTA, but to be honest I tend to get bored of racing games pretty quickly. Having said that I had a race against my mate online the other day and that was good fun.

Pete

iscmatt
Contributor

Posts 1929
Registered 30/3/06
Location York

Photo Archive Go!
Building: - BUILT - 2.0 pinto indy, Kent Cam, zzr1100 carbs

posted on 28/4/08 at 02:50 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by liam.mccaffrey
I have been playing GT5-P continuously for over a week now, have bought the Ferrari F2007 twice

crikey, i have been trying to do the last race for a couple of days now!! tried the amuse S2000 and elise tuned but i can't get the set up right, any tips you could hand over???

And yes, i'll be at gamestation tonight to get my pre ordered copy, looks like i might be the only ps3 one here!! (its a bit like cec vs bec)!!

for info on the game this site is really good, also check out ign if you can't wait to see the game play

GTA 4

IGN

scoobyis2cool

posted on 28/4/08 at 02:55 PM Reply With Quote
Yeah I've been visiting gta4.net for months now, and gta4.tv, and IGN, and gametrailers.com, and several others - I like to get my daily GTA fix

Pete

macspeedy

posted on 28/4/08 at 05:38 PM Reply With Quote
been playing a lot of cod4 on the ps3 ! online game play is brilliant but gta4 will rule !
scoobyis2cool

posted on 29/4/08 at 02:26 AM Reply With Quote
Well, I managed to get my copy at midnight (actually more like 12.40 by the time I got to the front of the queue), and it's pretty damn awesome! Just spent most of the last hour running people over for fun... should I be worried?

If I wasn't so knackered I'd stay up a bit longer!

Pete

Aboardman

posted on 29/4/08 at 06:49 AM Reply With Quote
driving the car whilst drunk on the game made me feel like i was drunk.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.