Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Any stonking mobile deals?
RazMan

posted on 1/5/08 at 06:58 AM Reply With Quote
Any stonking mobile deals?

I've been using my PAYG account quite a bit recently as I am doing a spell of taxi driving to try and scrape a living. I went to top up my account this morning only to find that I have reached my limit and can't top up any more this month

I really don't want to commit to any long term contracts but it looks like I need to sort something out now- are there any deals out there that I shouldn't miss at the moment?

Cheers,
Raz

When thinking outside the box doesn't work any more, it's time to build a new box

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
chris_smith

posted on 1/5/08 at 07:01 AM Reply With Quote
i think O2 and maybe orange do a rolling monthly contract thing, not tied down to 12/18mth just to the month check O2 site im sure its on there
saigonij

posted on 1/5/08 at 07:11 AM Reply With Quote
o2 simplicity. works out the cheapest of all the deals they do. ill be moving over to that when my contract ends this month.
Mr Whippy

posted on 1/5/08 at 07:56 AM Reply With Quote
I'm o2 on an 18month contract, £22 for plenty of talk time + £7 bolt on for unlimited web access (really need that for a web phone). I find I am e-mailing folk more than talking as that’s how everyone I know usually does things so am nowhere near my monthly limit.

Might move onto a cheaper o2 deal after the 18months once I see how I'm using the phone. Only thing I've had any problems with is paying my bill on-line, just can't seem to get it to work so used the phone in thing instead.

[Edited on 1/5/08 by Mr Whippy]

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
scoobyis2cool

posted on 1/5/08 at 09:29 AM Reply With Quote
I just signed up for this deal:

*300 texts a month
*300 minutes a month to any network, including landlines, at any time
*free voicemail
*pay on a month-to-month basis, no tie in
*£15 a month

Edit: Might help if I add the link!

Pete

PS I'm a Virgin Broadband customer and they were doing a deal to get this for £10 per month, which I signed up for, but the offer expired yesterday. If you're a customer and you ask nicely they might still do it though.

[Edited on 1/5/08 by scoobyis2cool]

It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care...

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.