Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: New middy...opinions?
Alan B

posted on 8/11/03 at 01:52 PM Reply With Quote
LMAO....
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Viper

posted on 8/11/03 at 09:31 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MikeR
That would be called a tractor!

Or a rail from the 50's

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Geoff011

posted on 11/11/03 at 08:21 AM Reply With Quote
That Saleen has got more gills than a school of mackeral and a bigger butt than J Lo!
What about some plastic surgery, like this: Rescued attachment E500_S7Proflie.jpg
Rescued attachment E500_S7Proflie.jpg

MikeR

posted on 11/11/03 at 12:34 PM Reply With Quote
I like it, i'll take two please...

much better than the original - in fact all you probably needed to do was cut down that rear end. Never been a fan of big rear ends!

Alan B

posted on 11/11/03 at 01:36 PM Reply With Quote
Geoff, yes exactly what it needed....looks much better now......
Alan B

posted on 11/11/03 at 01:43 PM Reply With Quote
S7 actual hugeness.......

S7 rear
S7 rear

sgraber

posted on 19/11/03 at 12:20 AM Reply With Quote
Geoff,

Your cosmetic surgery has done wonders for the S7. Nice work.

A close friend of mine just came back from 3 days at SEMA in Las Vegas (you Brits must know what that is right?). He took lots o'photos of some mid-engine vehicles in various states of undress.

I asked him to look specifically for mid-engine cars for me. What suprised me was his observation that mainly what was on the floor at SEMA were large displacement longitudinal V8 middies. Almost no transverse, small displacement, lightweight cars.

Steve Graber
http://www.grabercars.com/

"Quickness through lightness"

kb58

posted on 19/11/03 at 03:47 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sgraber
I asked him to look specifically for mid-engine cars for me. What suprised me was his observation that mainly what was on the floor at SEMA were large displacement longitudinal V8 middies. Almost no transverse, small displacement, lightweight cars.

Yeah, even though I live in the U.S., it's very sad they (Detroit) just can't grasp the idea of building something <3000lbs.
Oh sure there's a show car now and then showing they have the ability to do it, but why bother, they'll never make any.
That's another rant of mine that automakers show stuff "to guage consumer reaction." Whatever. Sad that of all the makers only Chrysler is the only one to actually bring interesting stuff to the street from the shows. PT Cruiser and the Viper come to mind. Now if they could just make a Viper GTS 2/3 scale they'd really have something. Alas it's always the "more is better" mentality. Have you ever walked up to one of the new Ferrari's? They are small! Less is better when it comes to sports cars... Okay, ranting off...

[Edited on 19/11/03 by kb58]

Spyderman

posted on 19/11/03 at 10:29 PM Reply With Quote
Ironic, but in the UK a Ferrari is classed as a large car!

Porsches used to small cars, but are more middleweight these days due to the heavy reliance on US sales.

Terry

Spyderman

JoelP

posted on 19/11/03 at 10:43 PM Reply With Quote
saw a lexus gs430 today, bloody huge!! higher than one of the pumped up soft roaders, like the big xsara, fusion etc. must weigh a ton. or 3 actually! closer to a stretched offroader.
sgraber

posted on 20/11/03 at 01:20 AM Reply With Quote
I come from the land of huge cars and SUV's and I personally can't stand them! Note that I said 'personally". I don't mind that others drive them. To each their own. I drive a Jetta IV and even that weighs over 3,200Lbs. That's just ridiculous, it's a pretty small car!

Graber

Kinda changed the topic din't we?

Steve Graber
http://www.grabercars.com/

"Quickness through lightness"

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.