Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: What's your daily drive?
tegwin

posted on 14/4/11 at 09:33 PM Reply With Quote
LOL... did she not notice the hole in the drive :p

My daily drive. 2001 VW Polo GTI. A fairly rare beasty, even rarer in 3 door flame red.

Had a host of oddities as standard including VVT, Xenons, BBS split rims and a crude form of traction control.

Every part on it is totally OEM, VW. Drives like a brand new car

[Edited on 14/4/11 by tegwin]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would the last person who leaves the country please switch off the lights and close the door!

www.verticalhorizonsmedia.tv

hillbillyracer

posted on 14/4/11 at 09:49 PM Reply With Quote
51 reg VW T4 Transporter, an ex AA bought straight out of the disposal auction 4 years ago, resprayed blue. Just nudging 160,000 now & I've no plans to replace it any time soon, built like a tank, enough power & not too bad on fuel if you drive it right.

As a run-about, taking my mates to the pub etc I've got a mk4 Golf 1.6 which I bought for scrap value as the head gasket had gone & MOT ran out, it also had hand painted flowers & "All you need is Love & Wisdom" painted on the boot! Which I've removed! This replaced a Clio which was bought in similar non-running state, fixed, ran a few months & sold for a modest profit

Richard Quinn

posted on 14/4/11 at 10:05 PM Reply With Quote
Ford Mundane Titanium estate (co car at mo). Changing jobs and should hopefully have an A4 Allroad in a couple of weeks.
Richard Quinn

Ford Mundane Titanium estate (co car at mo). Changing jobs and should hopefully have an A4 Allroad in a couple of weeks.
Badger_McLetcher

A clapped out mk1 1.6 Focus which hasn't been through the car was for a while and thanks to my mates now has a variety of comedy penis' and "HELP" drawn on it!

If disfunction is a function, then I must be some kind of genius.

RazMan

posted on 14/4/11 at 10:18 PM Reply With Quote
Toyota / Lexus Soarer (I call it the Lexota) 2.5TT - 380bhp and loads of fun ...... and it's up for sale too!

Cheers,
Raz

When thinking outside the box doesn't work any more, it's time to build a new box

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
stevebubs

posted on 14/4/11 at 11:10 PM Reply With Quote
Had an F10 beemer delivered a month ago...company car, though.
Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 15/4/11 at 11:45 PM Reply With Quote
1998 406 DT.

262k on the clock, covered in dents and holes from the air rifle, mis-coloured panels, seats stained with oil and filth, smokes like a tyre fire.....

......best car I've ever had.

Starts every morning, runs on veg oil, costs virtually nothing to insure, run or maintain and no stress worrying about if it gets stolen, vandalised, or blows up.

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
DavidW

posted on 16/4/11 at 11:35 AM Reply With Quote
Depending on the weather, what I'm doing or how far I need to go, one of these two....

530i

or

1986 2.5l Petrol 90

<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.