Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS: Single Seater Locost Sprint/Race/Hillclimb Car
Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 16/9/16 at 08:59 PM Reply With Quote
FS: Single Seater Locost Sprint/Race/Hillclimb Car

Its with a heavy heart that I have decided to sell the T89 Designs development car due to family changes I wont be able to run it next year so would rather somebody else took it on to have some fun.

This is a great opportunity to get into Single Seater motorsport at a fraction of the cost and with much lower maintenance and running costs than most. It is essentially a brand new car, all parts except for the engine, diff/driveshafts and wings are new, the car has only done 20 laps of Curborough.

Basic Specification:

Brand new steel spaceframe chassis, aluminium panelled and blue powder coated.
Rose jointed double wishbone suspension, outboard front/inboard rear
Avo Coilovers
Aluminium uprights
Wilwood brakes (all round)
Formula Jedi Wings
Revolution wheels with Avon sprint tyres
Sierra Diff/Driveshafts/Hubs
DRD Steering Rack
TRS Harness
OMP Seat
Honda CBR600 F4 Engine (last of the carb'd versions)
3d printed Ram Air box
Li Ion Battery
Aluminium 3l Sprint fuel tank

Loads more, please ask.

This car is fully ROPS (roll over protection) compliant ready to compete in MSA events. Would make a great car for the Javelin sprint series or regional hillclimb championship.

Will come with a load of spares and a full set of drawings that the car was built to. I will also offer the same support and updates as all of my other customers.

Will sell as either a complete car or a rolling chassis without engine.

Price? Best to ask depending on how you want it. But around £7k complete as it is now. Open to offers or possibly a trade.

U2U me, e-mail callan@t89.co.uk, or call 07876 887 353

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Build thread here:
http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/66/viewthread.php?tid=195128

Photo Archive:
http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/photos.php?action=gal&user=Doctor%20Derek%20Doctors&folder=Project%20SSL

Designer and Supplier of the T89 Designs - Single Seater Locost. Build you own Single Seater Racecar for ~£5k.

Plans and Drawings available, U2U or e-mail for details.

Available Now: The Sports Racer Add-On pack, Build a full bodied Sports Racer for Trackdays, Sprints and Racing.

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 19/9/16 at 07:42 PM Reply With Quote
Forgot to mention that ideally I would like somebody to run this as a 'works' car with factory support from myself with development parts supplied and the opportunity for some sponsorship.

Designer and Supplier of the T89 Designs - Single Seater Locost. Build you own Single Seater Racecar for ~£5k.

Available Now: The Sports Racer Add-On pack, Build a full bodied Sports Racer for Trackdays, Sprints and Racing.

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 3/10/16 at 09:24 PM Reply With Quote
Bump, still for sale.

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.