Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: RobinHood chassis
Peteff

posted on 25/6/05 at 11:42 PM Reply With Quote
A good product will sell itself.

Double glazing for example . They told me it would pay for itself in 2 years so when they send me a bill I'll remind them of that.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

andyps

posted on 26/6/05 at 01:24 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Peteff
Double glazing for example . They told me it would pay for itself in 2 years so when they send me a bill I'll remind them of that.

Have you not found the slot where the money comes of the printer in the windows yet?

Andy

An expert is someone who knows more and more about less and less

zilspeed

posted on 12/11/05 at 09:10 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MikeRJ
That is remarkably good compared to their previous offering. Don't think Cymtriks will like the R tube placement though!

Also the roll over bar rear supports are a joke. Hmm, and no triangulation in the rear bulkead structure. All easily put-rightable stuff, but I'd still want to actually see the chassis that would be mine before parting with cash knowing the err..variability of RH's quality control.

[Edited on 24/6/05 by MikeRJ]

Mike
In respect of the Roll Bar supports - they're not the only ones that do it that way. I have personally seen one R1 powered car from a well known manufacturer of 'locost derived' cars (ahem) which had an identical arrangment. It also seems that 'cobra style' hoops are generally available. Another crappy setup IMHO.
Until they all start offering proper Caterham type cages, they have a way to go in that respect.

stevec

posted on 12/11/05 at 09:58 AM Reply With Quote
On Mansfields Pics I can see what appears to be rear wishbone brackets that would suggest that they dont use the heavey Sierra rear arms.Does anyone have any pics of a MK or Mach 1 chassis?
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.