Poll: 'alo 'alo [View Results]
Blimey, my trousers are bulging (or gone damp for the girlies)
Looks like an Audi Titty to me
Mon dieu, mes yeux, mes yeux!!
je n'ai comprende pas

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 'alo 'alo
BenB

posted on 29/1/10 at 03:02 PM Reply With Quote
From the front it's not a bad looker. Okay it's TT-esque but come on peeps, this is a forum for homebuilt cars that having a passing resemblence to a certain Lotus car

The back end looks like a dog's dinner though.

beaver34

posted on 29/1/10 at 05:57 PM Reply With Quote
i like it, its cool

but not as cool as the vw roadster which will hit the roads in the next two years, sub 20k mid engined sports car i am having one in whitewith the 170 bhp diesel engine with dsg box

morcus

posted on 29/1/10 at 07:50 PM Reply With Quote
Its cool. I like it. It would be better if it fas mid engined and RWD but thats not likely to happen from a company like Peugeot.

I don't think it looks as much like a TT as some make out, I personally think the TT is an ugly car, and far to expensive considering its just a tarted up golf (and in its normal form its FWD.).

With this sort of car you have to sell on looks because the sort of person that makes up the biggest buying group for cars like this are posers, which tends to put driving enthusiasts off (MX5 for example).

I like french cars in general, though I don't like the current 'face look' of peugeot, or Citreons trying to be German thing. The fact remains that only French companies sell large non premium Coupés and executive/luxury cars. I'd choose a C6 over its german rivals any day.

In a White Room, With Black Curtains, By the Station.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.