Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Mod 2 bike test tomorrow - any tips?
eddie99

posted on 15/9/10 at 03:10 PM Reply With Quote
Well done david! What bike are you getting now?

http://www.elitemotorsporteng.co.uk/

Twitter: @Elitemotoreng

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elite-Motorsport-Engineering/153409081394323

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
Benzine

posted on 15/9/10 at 04:33 PM Reply With Quote
Nice one! ^_^ If you want to look more like a biker then you can do what I did a couple of weeks ago. Dropped a g-clamp on one of my front teeth and snapped it in half.

The mental gymnastics a landlord will employ to justify immoral actions is clinically fascinating. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Benzine

posted on 15/9/10 at 04:34 PM Reply With Quote
Nice one! ^_^ If you want to look more like a biker then you can do what I did a couple of weeks ago. Dropped a g-clamp on one of my front teeth and snapped it in half.

The mental gymnastics a landlord will employ to justify immoral actions is clinically fascinating. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
flak monkey

posted on 15/9/10 at 07:39 PM Reply With Quote
Picked up my SV650 this afternoon.

Just getting used to a low revving twin after riding the Honda CB400 I did my test on. But all in all its reat fun

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

02GF74

posted on 16/9/10 at 08:10 AM Reply With Quote
welll done

lifesaver - when changing lanes or joining a motorway/dual carriage.

kipper

posted on 16/9/10 at 09:27 AM Reply With Quote
I passed my test on my 650cc BSA in the morning and traded it in @ Jordans of Hull for a Triumph tiger 110 with twin Carbs In the afternoon, it took me 3 years to pay of the HP loan.
Thoses were the days eh.

Enjoy your biking and stay safe.
Denis.

Where did that go?
<<<<

MikeRJ

posted on 17/9/10 at 09:16 AM Reply With Quote
Congrats on passing and your choice of bike, sent you a pm on the SV bike forum!
bmseven

posted on 18/9/10 at 09:22 AM Reply With Quote
Sorry but the lifesaver in an important observation and part of self preservation as a biker. You are vulnerable at all times, so wether a lifesaver is checking an exit route as granny is thinking about pulling out in front of you or checking there is no ossifer's of the law around prior to popping a wheelie

Or as happened to me only this week as a foreign arctic came sailing through the red light beside me!
Enjoy the bike and the freedom but most importantly stay safe.

*Note to self * Bloody cold this morning riding to work time to get the winter gloves out (250 mile a week bike commute)

BMW 7 Resource
Bures Pit anyone?

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.