Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: F1 race
jacko

posted on 13/11/10 at 07:59 PM Reply With Quote
F1 race

What's your thoughts about the race tomorrow ?
who will win the race
and who will be champion

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
speedyxjs

posted on 13/11/10 at 08:00 PM Reply With Quote
Hamilton to won, Vettel champion 'cos iv had enough of Webbers winging.

How long can i resist the temptation to drop a V8 in?

skodaman

posted on 13/11/10 at 08:05 PM Reply With Quote
Hamilton will jump Vettel at the start and run and hide. Alonso and Vettel will be fighting it out for second. Webber will then catch them both up take a flying move up the inside taking out Alonso, Vettel and himself. This will leave Lewis to win and be DWC and Button in second in the race.
Well you never know.

Skodaman

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mark Allanson

posted on 13/11/10 at 08:08 PM Reply With Quote
Button will catch Vettel, attempt to overtake him, shove his nosecone into Vettels fuel tank - PAYBACK

If you can keep you head, whilst all others around you are losing theirs, you are not fully aware of the situation

StevieB

posted on 13/11/10 at 08:08 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by skodaman
Hamilton will jump Vettel at the start and run and hide. Alonso and Vettel will be fighting it out for second. Webber will then catch them both up take a flying move up the inside taking out Alonso, Vettel and himself. This will leave Lewis to win and be DWC and Button in second in the race.
Well you never know.

Sounds so interesting and idealistic - I'll second it

carpmart

posted on 13/11/10 at 08:32 PM Reply With Quote
I like the Lewis wins scenario! Out of anyone other Lewis, I hope the German and the Spaniard don't win!

You only live once - make the most of it!

Radical Clubsport, Kwaker motor
'94 MX5 MK1, 1.8
F10 M5 - 600bhp Daily Hack
Range Rover Sport - Wife's Car
Mercedes A class - Son's Car

RK

posted on 13/11/10 at 08:48 PM Reply With Quote
Alonso and Alonso. Sorry, but he's not who I would want to win either. He would be very deserving however.
l0rd

posted on 13/11/10 at 08:54 PM Reply With Quote
Vettel and hammilton crash on first corner. Alonso will lead the Gp with Webber following him until Alonso's engine gives up and Webber takes the WC

[Edited on 13/11/10 by l0rd]

whitestu

posted on 13/11/10 at 09:01 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

Vettel and hammilton crash on first corner.

+1

scudderfish

posted on 13/11/10 at 09:09 PM Reply With Quote
A large radioactive hamster will stomp across the start line and devour the entire set of pit lane crews.
Mark Allanson

posted on 13/11/10 at 09:57 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by scudderfish
A large radioactive hamster will stomp across the start line and devour the entire set of pit lane crews.

That's just silly, how could a hamster eats ALL the pit lane crews, don't you know they have been made allergic to Italians by the FIA

If you can keep you head, whilst all others around you are losing theirs, you are not fully aware of the situation

Danozeman

posted on 13/11/10 at 10:03 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

Webber will then catch them both up take a flying move up the inside taking out Alonso, Vettel and himself.

That is very possible.

Could be a good race as they all have something to gain from winning this time.

Dan

Built the purple peril!! Let the modifications begin!!

http://www.eastangliankitcars.co.uk

sdh2903

posted on 13/11/10 at 10:31 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by l0rd
Vettel and hammilton crash on first corner.

Unfortunatly this track has probably the least dangerous/tight first corner on the calendar, shame really.

scootz

posted on 13/11/10 at 10:37 PM Reply With Quote
1. SV
2. MW
3. FA

It's Evolution Baby!

StevieB

posted on 13/11/10 at 11:12 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Vettel and hammilton crash on first corner. Alonso will lead the Gp with Webber following him until Alonso's engine gives up and Webber takes the WC

I seem to remember reading somewhere that both Red Bulls are on their last engines, also on their last legs too?

If the McLarens get the drop off the line (and they've been pretty consistent at doing that this season), then they can run a fast race and leave the other 3 to either look after their engines or take the risk and push them hard.

If Lewis pulled it off, then it would be one of F1's greatest victories snatched from defeat (long shot, but still a shot ).

Whoever win it ill be a deserving champion, as long as it's not Alonso by 7 points or less...

PS. I noticed Ecclestone has given his blessing to Red Bull to give team orders, as long as it's not done Ferarri style (though I'm not sure what his blessing would do for you in an FIA enquiry...)

Jon Ison

posted on 13/11/10 at 11:25 PM Reply With Quote
If Button was a proper team mate he will flick Webber into Alonso who then T bones Vettle, leaving all three weeping in the gravel, then on three wheels hold the whole field back till Hamilton as 1 lap on them all, I would.......
craig1410
Contributor

Posts 3635
Registered 18/2/03
Location Scotland
Member Is Online

Photo Archive Go!
Building: McSorley 7+4 with Rover V8 (See avatar for latest

posted on 13/11/10 at 11:35 PM Reply With Quote
Well I don't care who wins as long as Alonso is champion again! It's worth £100 quid to me from William Hill!

As for how I think it will unfold, something like this perhaps:

1. Hamilton will jump Vettel at the start
2. Webber will jump Button at the start
3. Button will radio the team to say, "How did this car get so bad? I've got no grip!"
4. Alonso will spend the entire first stint keeping Webber behind him and me on the edge of the couch!
5. Vettel will frighten Hamilton off the road and pass just like Alonso has done in the last two races.
6. Hamilton will radio the team to say, "My tyres are finished, I've got no grip!" (Button taught him that one!)
7. Webber will get past Alonso at the tyre stop and will quickly close up on Hamilton who will still be whinging about his tyres.
8. Webber will frighten Hamilton off the track because he's heard it's quite easy!
9. On the last lap, Vettel will reluctantly let Webber past with an easy drive to the WDC.
10. Webber will run out of fuel 100 metres from the line and Alonso will drive past him to win the WDC.
11. Alonso's engine will blow up 100m after the finish line and he will get a lift to the podium sitting on Hamilton's car.

What do you think? Maybe I should have gone for something a bit more exciting eh? The above is a bit tame don't you think?

jollygreengiant

posted on 14/11/10 at 01:51 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by StevieB
quote:

I seem to remember reading somewhere that both Red Bulls are on their last engines, also on their last legs too?

If the McLarens get the drop off the line (and they've been pretty consistent at doing that this season), then they can run a fast race and leave the other 3 to either look after their engines or take the risk and push them hard.

If Lewis pulled it off, then it would be one of F1's greatest victories snatched from defeat (long shot, but still a shot ).

Whoever win it ill be a deserving champion, as long as it's not Alonso by 7 points or less...

PS. I noticed Ecclestone has given his blessing to Red Bull to give team orders, as long as it's not done Ferarri style (though I'm not sure what his blessing would do for you in an FIA enquiry...)

I have vague thoughts that not only are the RB's on their last engine (tired ones at that) but also I think alonso is on his last one too.

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

craig1410
Contributor

Posts 3635
Registered 18/2/03
Location Scotland
Member Is Online

Photo Archive Go!

posted on 14/11/10 at 01:54 AM Reply With Quote
I think in the last race they can use whichever engine they like as long as it is one of the 8 allocated engines.
In previous races there are more restrictions such as that you can't use an engine that you have previously swapped out, even if it was precautionary.

But yes, they are all on less than brand new engines now.

Having said that, we've not had many engine failures in recent years have we.

orton1966

posted on 14/11/10 at 07:09 AM Reply With Quote
Alonso or Vettel

I think it is now between Alonso and Vettel although Vettel needs luck/help

I see Vettel winning, with webber unable to get himself close enough to be allowed through even "if" Vettel or Red Bull would allow this.

Vettel then needs three people between him and Alonso, could happen with a charging Hamilton and Good performance from Button, although if Alonso is 4th and Webber is 5th I can't see Webber motivated enough to get past. Webber's body language was terrible yesterday, whilst at Silverstone there was an anger and "fight" yesterday he looked a beaten man, yes that might have changed by Sunday or if he gets a break during the race but that wasn’t the look of someone taking the fight to Alonso, from 5th he needs too much, he needs Alonso to have problems or under-perform, likewise Hamilton, then he needs to beat Button and finally once he’s gotten to Vettel’s gearbox he needs letting thorough!

Sorry t bang the drum again but Red Bull took th race out of there own hands by not allowing Webber to win last week

LBMEFM

posted on 14/11/10 at 08:57 AM Reply With Quote
The GB Chuckle brothers don't deserve to win, bring on the Red Bulls-Webber all the way, yehhhhh:
big_l

posted on 14/11/10 at 10:16 AM Reply With Quote
I personally think that hamilton will win and jenson could finish second or third I think Alonso has to be very careful with his engine it's done three races already so to ask a fourth of it is alot to ask I hope it blows as Alonso is such a cock !!!!

It all depends wich side webber gets out of bed this morning lol I want webber to get the title over Alonso !!!!!

Check out my blog mnrvortxhayabusa@blogspot.com

craig1410
Contributor

Posts 3635
Registered 18/2/03
Location Scotland
Member Is Online

Photo Archive Go!

posted on 14/11/10 at 11:37 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by big_l
I personally think that hamilton will win and jenson could finish second or third I think Alonso has to be very careful with his engine it's done three races already so to ask a fourth of it is alot to ask I hope it blows as Alonso is such a cock !!!!

It all depends wich side webber gets out of bed this morning lol I want webber to get the title over Alonso !!!!!

Alonso's engine has not done 3 races already. This race will either be it's second or third, definitely not it's fourth!

BenB

posted on 14/11/10 at 11:41 AM Reply With Quote
As long as it ain't Alonso I'll be happy. He spent the first half of the season whinging, the middle part cheating and admittidly was quite good the last third....
craig1410
Contributor

Posts 3635
Registered 18/2/03
Location Scotland
Member Is Online

Photo Archive Go!

posted on 14/11/10 at 11:54 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BenB
As long as it ain't Alonso I'll be happy. He spent the first half of the season whinging, the middle part cheating and admittidly was quite good the last third....

When did he cheat? What exactly did HE do wrong?

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.