Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Good or Bad move
se7en

posted on 2/5/11 at 07:49 PM Reply With Quote
IMHO Pakistan's government have always harboured terrorists. They knew back in 2001 and they know now where terror cells are held out in their country. I have advocated this since 9-11 and I also said at the time that while the west were hunting for OBL in Afghanistan, he was hiding out in Pakistan. I believe that the Taliban are using Pakistan to train operatives for use in Afghanistan.

One thing that I am, as a UK tax payer, very pi$$ed off about is our government handing over £630M to Pakistan. UK citizens could use such hand-outs to improve hospitals and schools for our children. Some of this money could also be used in fighting terrorism in the UK as IMO after today's announcement we are certain to be in line for another terrorism outrage.

Just my opinions

Tom

T66

posted on 2/5/11 at 08:56 PM Reply With Quote
No theorist would ever support that by killing him was going to stop or prevent further terror acts....

This was all about killing him, they said they would and they have - well done !

Only a few countries in the world who are capable and willing to court worldwide criticism of taking on , and executing this enormous feat of military expertise.

The US & Israel & the Russians, the rest would have to debate first, share it with the press , wait a while, debate a bit more...

Meanwhile these people merely have to get a numpty caught on an aircraft with a box of matches and clonky shoes, and the whole aviation security world changes. They dont need to blow things up to succeed in causing problems.

If we all stop pursuing these people, and sit on our hands - the terror will get a whole lot worse.

Lets keep the ball rolling and kill who ever fancies taking up the job, Al Zarqawi's replacement is very high profile .....

Anyone know who he is ?

scootz

posted on 3/5/11 at 06:42 AM Reply With Quote
... who said you can't take the Bin out on a bank holiday!?

It's Evolution Baby!

Mr Whippy

posted on 3/5/11 at 07:22 AM Reply With Quote
they said on the news it his killing was shown live at the white house

so when will it be on you tube??

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
gingerprince

posted on 6/5/11 at 06:54 PM Reply With Quote
He is dead - there's even a song about it: -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHixKt1fr_c

Ninehigh

posted on 6/5/11 at 07:45 PM Reply With Quote
They could do something that would actually make a difference and sniper all the pikeys

Oh hang on, the only oil they have is stolen diesel and maybe chip fat...

morcus

posted on 6/5/11 at 08:19 PM Reply With Quote
Capturing him would have been better, so he could have been propperly tried before he was killed and the sea burial makes perfect sense for reasons already given. There were going to be conspiracy theories, this would have been know from the start, the more infomation they put out the less weird speculation there will be. Just look at the conspiracy theories that came about from the Russians keeping secrets after WW2?

I don't buy that they Killed him by accident or that they had no choice, the whole thing reeks of pure assasination, or at the very least simillar to Che Geuvaras death. If the US is calling open season as far as assasination is concerned, why are we wasting money supporting Rebels in Libya when we could just kill Gadaffi?

I think it's a US conspiracy to Keep Henry Coopers passing out of the news, he did Floor Clay after all.

In a White Room, With Black Curtains, By the Station.

Ninehigh

posted on 7/5/11 at 12:34 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by morcus
I think it's a US conspiracy to Keep Henry Coopers passing out of the news, he did Floor Clay after all.

I'll run with that one, I heard that on the news before I went to bed, then Bin Laden the next morning. I posted the news on bookface but no-one said a thing

mr_pr

posted on 7/5/11 at 06:18 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ninehigh
quote:
Originally posted by morcus

I'll run with that one, I heard that on the news before I went to bed, then Bin Laden the next morning. I posted the news on bookface but no-one said a thing

Controversial

My Build Progress

morcus

posted on 7/5/11 at 06:43 AM Reply With Quote
Simillar story for me, heard about Henry Cooper on here before bed, went to work and someone says to me, have you heard, he's dead.' so I said yeah, it's a real shame (Or words to that effect) then found out they were on about Bin Laden, then said 'Who's Henry Cooper?'.

It all adds up.

In a White Room, With Black Curtains, By the Station.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.