Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Oulton Park trackday Nov 13th - bargain price!
Steve PH

posted on 18/9/09 at 06:51 AM Reply With Quote
Oulton Park trackday Nov 13th - bargain price!

Hi Fellas

We’re running another Trackaction-Online club trackday, and you are all invited to come along!

This time we’re off to Oulton Park on November 13th. This will be an open pitlane event on the full circuit and as usual we will be limiting numbers to ensure that everyone gets plenty of tracktime!

Here’s a few photos from our last event at Mallory Park –

And a bit of video from the Trackaction Westfield - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkLgbGDqxkw

The list price for the day is £160 but we’ve sorted a LoCost rate of £125 so it’s a proper bargain, not to be missed. Extra drivers can be signed in for £35 and passengers for a tenner. Garages can be pre-booked for £20 but if 10 or more peeps book from on here we will throw a couple of them in FOC. As usual we will have free tuition available on the day with ARDS instructors.

If you’d like to come please shout up on here and I’ll send you the booking details and discount code.

Hope a few of you can make it along!

Cheers

Steve H
TA-OL

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
speedyxjs

posted on 18/9/09 at 07:41 AM Reply With Quote
Thats a good deal but its a bit far for me

How long can i resist the temptation to drop a V8 in?

hobbsy

posted on 18/9/09 at 12:16 PM Reply With Quote
Arse. I'd be up for this but I can't make it

Good price, although I have paid as little as £99 for Oulton in November as it can be a little slippy at that time of year (makes it more scary/fun delete as appropriate).

Druids was particularly interested (an Aerial Atom put it into the barrier on the inside)

Steve PH

posted on 18/9/09 at 12:39 PM Reply With Quote
We get folks coming from all over for these days and there are some good B&Bs nearby........

Late season is always a good time for us to run a day as the lower hire price leads on to lower entry prices for you guys, we could have made it cheaper still but it means booking more cars in and we don't want you to have to queue each time they want to go out on track. So far we haven't had a queue at any of our trackdays and if that together with the free instruction means we aren't quite the cheapest then that's something I can live with!

Hopefully the weather will be kind although you take your chances at any time of year it seems! Last year we did a similar date and it was damp in the morning but dry all round in the afternoon .

Steve H

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ReMan

posted on 18/9/09 at 01:38 PM Reply With Quote
I was very pleased with the way the one at Mallory went on the 5th.
And now I'm famous in pic 2

Can I have my special discount now please

Steve PH

posted on 18/9/09 at 01:53 PM Reply With Quote
Charging appearance fees, now are you
mediabloke

posted on 2/10/09 at 09:26 PM Reply With Quote
Steve - Any places free on the Nov 13th trackday? A couple of us here interested & looking for details, pls (as per Open Pitlane post).

Cheers - Francis.

Steve PH

posted on 2/10/09 at 09:29 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Francis

There are still spaces left so I'll u2u the details to you

Steve H

Steve Hignett

posted on 2/10/09 at 11:03 PM Reply With Quote
Is this open to TinTops as well as Kit's?

You have U2U!

Steve PH

posted on 3/10/09 at 05:59 AM Reply With Quote
Tin tops are no problem.

u2u replied to

adithorp

posted on 3/10/09 at 08:02 PM Reply With Quote
Steve, u2u sent

adrian

"A witty saying proves nothing" Voltaire

http://jpsc.org.uk/forum/

Steve PH

posted on 3/10/09 at 09:20 PM Reply With Quote
Replied, look forward to seeing you there Adrian.
Steve PH

posted on 12/10/09 at 06:54 AM Reply With Quote
Over half full for this one now including some Fisher Furys and Westfields so shout up on here if you'd like to come along..........
OX

posted on 14/10/09 at 04:45 PM Reply With Quote
very tempted .love that track .i'll see if my brother wants to go as well and get back to you asap
Steve PH

posted on 14/10/09 at 05:45 PM Reply With Quote
Cool, post up on here as I don't get notified when I get a U2U message
mediabloke

posted on 14/10/09 at 11:14 PM Reply With Quote
Just wanted to check before booking: I'm definitely booking to be there on the 13th.

My mate's interested in driving too: if I book myself in now, can I add him as an additional driver closer to the event? It doesn't seem that he's agreed a pass out with SWMBO yet... ;-)

Thanks Steve - Francis.

Steve PH

posted on 15/10/09 at 06:13 AM Reply With Quote
Hi Francis. Any extra drivers or passengers can be sorted on the day - payment will need to be in cash only please as we have no card facilities on site.
welderman

posted on 19/10/09 at 08:56 PM Reply With Quote
Well im booked in from my first track day in the Fury, thanks to Steve Hignett and Mr McLannahan, it's an early Birthday present, and im so chuffed that they did this for me.
I did nearly book the track day twice but Steve put me off the idea, now i know why.
And a hello to anyone else who knew about it, buggers.
Need to scrub my new 888's in now.

Thanks again you two.

Joe

Thank's, Joe

I don't stalk people

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/23/viewthread.php?tid=172301

Back on with the Fisher Fury R1

Steve PH

posted on 26/10/09 at 07:35 AM Reply With Quote
OK chaps, less than three weeks to go and we are down to the last dozen or so spaces. If you want to come along please get it booked soon, when it’s full - IT’S FULL!
Steve PH

posted on 27/10/09 at 08:00 AM Reply With Quote
This event is now fully booked so many thanks to all those that are coming along, we’re looking forward to a great day!

If you’d still like to come we are running a reserves list HERE, it’s free to register on our forum so please sign up and if there are any cancelations we will get you in.

Steve H

gingerprince

posted on 28/10/09 at 11:38 AM Reply With Quote
C0ck. Was going to book this this week, not had chance before now Will be adding myself to the reserves list when my account gets authorised. Will any reserves places filled still be available at the discount price?
Steve PH

posted on 28/10/09 at 05:07 PM Reply With Quote
Price will stay the same if there are any cancelations.
adithorp

posted on 7/11/09 at 09:05 AM Reply With Quote
A week to go and I was looking at boats on e-bay last night in case the rain doesn't stop.

This forcast looks better though...

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/dayforecast.asp?zipcode=northwich&day=6

Steve, are there likely to be any garages available on the day?

adrian

"A witty saying proves nothing" Voltaire

http://jpsc.org.uk/forum/

Steve PH

posted on 7/11/09 at 06:24 PM Reply With Quote
Probably be a few spare but also a few people after them so worth landing fairly early............
mediabloke

posted on 7/11/09 at 06:59 PM Reply With Quote
Fingers crossed, then.

Nearly had to cancel, due to an unexpected washing-machine purchase, but I'm looking forward to it now.

You planning to drive down in the Fury, Adrian, or tow it? Praying for good weather as I'll be driving the Indy down, due to a lack of towbar.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.