Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Don't you just hate it when...........
marcjagman

posted on 11/11/10 at 04:12 PM Reply With Quote
Don't you just hate it when...........

....you ask a question on fleebay and you don't get a response. RDS had some plates for the lower arms to take Maxi ball joints at £20 posted, not too bad, I thought but I am skint till next week so I asked "do you have these all the time as I will be wanting to buy some next week as I am skint this week" or words to that effect, did I get a reply? did I hell.
Rant/whinge over.

r1_pete

posted on 11/11/10 at 04:27 PM Reply With Quote
I agree, and you then go on to wonder what the service will be like if he has some next week, and whether to bother dealing with them.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
cliftyhanger

posted on 11/11/10 at 04:45 PM Reply With Quote
Flipside here. Unusually, I am selling some "tat" on th ebay, including a dolomite dashboard. Last one was only a part and sold for nearly £40. Some joker emails me "£25 now and I'll take it" Where do these jokers come from?
But agree, some sellers are a plain old nuisence, and really do not deserve the business. Especially if it is a pukka sensible question.

SteveWalker

posted on 11/11/10 at 06:41 PM Reply With Quote
There can also sometimes be legitimate reasons why people don't respond. I sold four items through Ebay a couple of weeks ago. Now I changed my email address in both Ebay and Paypal some months ago, yet one payment went to the new address and three to the old (for which I no longer had an account!) - I can't figure that one out. Anyway, that delayed me sending things for a week, whereupon I ended up bedbound for four days with the flu (proper aching, shivering flu, so I didn't even go on the computer for four days), so things were even later ... none of it anybody's fault, but very frustrating for the purchasers.
andyw7de

posted on 11/11/10 at 07:44 PM Reply With Quote
"plates for the lower arms to take Maxi ball joints at £20 posted"

I'll watercut you a set for that price whenever you need them just let me know

cheers

Andy

Speed is just a question of money !

How fast do you want to go ?

Confused but excited.

posted on 11/11/10 at 08:08 PM Reply With Quote
Ain't this place great ?

Tell them about the bent treacle edges!

myke pocock

posted on 11/11/10 at 08:38 PM Reply With Quote
I listed a screen frame and glass starting at £20 on ebay and collect only. Someone asked me if I would take less as it would cost him/her £30 to collect. Err...........................................NO!!!!!
blakep82

posted on 11/11/10 at 10:26 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by andyw7de
"plates for the lower arms to take Maxi ball joints at £20 posted"

I'll watercut you a set for that price whenever you need them just let me know

cheers

Andy

was just ab out to say that for you

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.