Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Top Gear
pdm

posted on 27/12/10 at 08:04 PM Reply With Quote
I reckon they were well backed up in Iraq and I also wondered about Jame May's accident.

But come on - they got to mention "brown rain" on TV !!!! It's not all bad surely !!!

PSpirine

posted on 28/12/10 at 12:54 AM Reply With Quote
Doesn't sound massively enviable..

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Showbiz-News/Top-Gear-Presenter-James-May-Injured-Filming-Christmas-Special-In-Syria-While-Towing-Clarksons-Car/Artic le/201012415866078

Ninehigh

posted on 28/12/10 at 07:50 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JoelP
quote:
Originally posted by FrankP

if you dont like it you there is a button called off- you can use it then either talk to your family of go out for a pint!!

that would be like divorcing the wife before you are thoroughly sure you've had enough - you keep watching in the hope that it will improve.

Why would it improve? By watching it you're telling the BBC that's what you want to watch. That's why there's so much "reality" tv on these days because so many people watch it

T66

posted on 28/12/10 at 09:15 AM Reply With Quote
Rather than making them do the Gumball, make them do a genuine team effort on the Plymouth-Banjul, I am sure they could between the three of them do something like this and succceed.

http://www.dakarchallenge.co.uk/

And lets see their wit after five days sleeping in the car, and driving all day. Now that would be worth seeing.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.