Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Ceiling Mould
loggyboy

posted on 19/12/13 at 09:14 AM Reply With Quote
I suspected that you googled the subject, on a mission to promote your business, our site popped up and you didnt bother to check if this site had anything to do with builders of houses, which it doesnt. Its fairly obvious - even the forum you posted in is called NON CAR CHAT - what sort of house builders site would need a section called that???

Sadly we get a lot of spam members joining to promote completely irrelevant products - and alarm bells ring when a first time poster digs up an off topic subject from years ago talking about specific products.

[Edited on 19-12-13 by loggyboy]

Mistral Motorsport

WARMSEAL-Bob

posted on 19/12/13 at 11:23 AM Reply With Quote
If you read my post I'm disabled, and been retired over 10 years, if anyone was interested I would have put them in touch with a Council who provide 100% grants for this work, it'scompletely free, it qualifies because of the insulation and damp proofing element.

If you tell them the house is cold and damp then they are grateful to send someone round to fix it because they, meaning the grant organisers, get £5 to 10 million pounds annual grants themselves to pass onto the public. Warm up Leeds will do it free. I guess you're great at 2nd guessing, but has it never occurred to you LOCOST BUILDERS sounds to others as a building forum, did that not occur to you ......

[Edited on 19/12/13 by WARMSEAL-Bob]

morcus

posted on 19/12/13 at 02:52 PM Reply With Quote
It does seem awefully suspicious that your handle is very simillar to the name of a Roof Lining company in Leeds, one that was incorporated last year.

http://www.cylex-uk.co.uk/company/warmseal-roof-lining-limited-22946625.html

In a White Room, With Black Curtains, By the Station.

Hellfire

posted on 19/12/13 at 08:32 PM Reply With Quote
Come on guys, give WARMSEAL-Bob a break. I believe it's a genuine mistake and his only error was not checking the content on the rest of this website. You can't deny the forum sounds like a 'Low Cost Builders' forum. If the topic is something he's passionate about he probably just signed up so he could respond.

It's a pity you're not interested in building cars Bob. No doubt you have loads of knowledge and wisdom to pass on and would have been a very knowledgeable addition to this forum. We don't just talk about cars............

Phil

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.