Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Two-year celebration! (Extreme delivery time!)
jossey

posted on 3/8/12 at 08:41 AM Reply With Quote
good luck with getting it sorted im sure they read this post and feel bad about it. lets see how it turns out.

Thanks

David Johnson

Building my tiger avon slowly but surely.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
loggyboy

posted on 3/8/12 at 08:54 AM Reply With Quote
Is that a photoshop, if so theres a few typos!
If its a printed Tshirt its too late, but where do you plan on wearing it?

Mistral Motorsport

maccmike

posted on 3/8/12 at 11:14 AM Reply With Quote
absolutely discusting.
off topic slightly, I was at a kawasaki dealership yesterday, a big big place. I was waiting at the counter for about 3 minutes wjilst 2 employees chin wagged about non company related topics, even looked at me twice and carried on chatting. I wont be buying anything expensive from there now!

RSr

posted on 3/8/12 at 05:04 PM Reply With Quote
Well! I know it's a little typo, but I'm not a language teacher. I think everyone understands the message.
The plan was to carry it on Stoneleigh 2012 but I was promised that the parts were sent, so I did not go.
I'll print a new to Stoneleigh 2013 if the parts havent arrived.

MikeR

posted on 7/8/12 at 09:39 PM Reply With Quote
As Danny has just posted on a thread about roll cages about selling someone a car or fitting a cage, perhaps a u2u reminding him may be a solution. Perhaps even pointing Danny to this thread so he can resolve the problem and post on here its all fixed now.
Davegtst

posted on 7/8/12 at 10:24 PM Reply With Quote
Do you really think MK don't know about this thread or the op's problem? They have chosen to ignore it and hope it will go away. It seems the further away from MK you are the less they care (once they have your money).
jeffw

posted on 8/8/12 at 06:04 AM Reply With Quote
I find this type of behaviour from companies shocking. Any reputable, honest company would have sorted this out immediately. A little less racing and a bit more customer focus....

DRC INDY 7

posted on 12/8/12 at 06:52 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Not Anumber
Its worth people posting on the MK Facebook page. One of the fanboys on there Dale Chadderton starts flaming as soon as anyone stops talking about racing and criticises MK's customer service. Be a real shame if a few more reaslistic comments got posted there

If you are going to talk about me on here at least get my name right idiot

https://www.facebook.com/groups/462610273778799/

Puddle Dodgers Club

DRC INDY 7

posted on 12/8/12 at 07:04 PM Reply With Quote
I also find threads that bitch and moan about Kitcar companies very boring to say the least at at most counter productive

If you have problems with a manufacturer then take it up with them because as I will always say you will get no where in life by bitching on forums like this

People make there own minds up which Kitcar to buy and frankly the ones who are easily led by the usuall negative comments from idiots that have never had any dealings with the kit maufacturer of choice are not a great loss to them

Yes I do like Mk I have had nothing but good service from them since phoning up and placing my order for the kit at the 2006 Donington kit car show I did not know them prior to my purchase

Puddle Dodgers Club

designer

posted on 12/8/12 at 07:50 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

If you have problems with a manufacturer then take it up with them because as I will always say you will get no where in life by bitching on forums like this

If it stops someone getting ripped off, bitching is the worthy thing to do.

Rather selfish with the 'I got my stuff', sod you.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mr C

posted on 12/8/12 at 07:57 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DRC INDY 7
I also find threads that bitch and moan about Kitcar companies very boring to say the least at at most counter productive

People make there own minds up which Kitcar to buy and frankly the ones who are easily led by the usuall negative comments from idiots that have never had any dealings with the kit maufacturer of choice are not a great loss to them

Yes I do like Mk I have had nothing but good service from them since phoning up and placing my order for the kit at the 2006 Donington kit car show I did not know them prior to my purchase

If companies provide a poor customer experience then others have a right to know so they an make an informed choice. Forums are the way to communicate this to potential customers in the same way word of mouth used to in the past. don't forget that the company involved has the same ability to post a response as much as those posting their experience.

Whether you like it or not, forums are here to stay along with these types of discussions and debates.

Girl walks into a bar and asks for a double entendre, so the barman gave her one

DRC INDY 7

posted on 12/8/12 at 08:24 PM Reply With Quote
That's not the issue the real problem is people that have had no dealings with the company pulling it down Internet trolls

Puddle Dodgers Club

DRC INDY 7

posted on 12/8/12 at 08:28 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by designer
quote:

If it stops someone getting ripped off, bitching is the worthy thing to do.

Rather selfish with the 'I got my stuff', sod you.

No it's not may I ask what dealings ie purchases that you have had with this company

Plus you only want to read part of what I posted I notice you have a 2b in your list of cars now I had a problem with that company and it's current owner but I don't broadcast it on here

Puddle Dodgers Club

designer

posted on 12/8/12 at 08:36 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

No it's not may I ask what dealings ie purchases that you have had with this company Plus you only want to read part of what I posted I notice you have a 2b in your list of cars now I had a problem with that company and it's current owner but I don't broadcast it on here

I built an Indy when they first came out but, today the 2B suits my daily needs perfectly.

If you have a problem with the current owners of GBSC then you should 'broadcast' it to stop the same happening to anybody else.

Mr C

posted on 12/8/12 at 09:05 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
That's not the issue the real problem is people that have had no dealings with the company pulling it down Internet trolls

Dale, Mr Chadderton, or whatever your name is, if you spent the same effort on your literacy and written communication, that you do on flaming, threatening, bullying and throwing insults, then you might come across a little clearer when you make your point. which by the way, needs to be made more constructively.

Anyone want to win friends and influence them, just follow Dale's example.

I'm out'a here

Girl walks into a bar and asks for a double entendre, so the barman gave her one

designer

posted on 12/8/12 at 09:31 PM Reply With Quote
Dale, Mr Chadderton, or whatever your name is, with your forum comments, your 'praise' and where you live, you are obviously involved with, or very close to, MK.

Like you asked me, what do you know about any other companies unless you have dealt with them?

Confused but excited.

posted on 12/8/12 at 09:32 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by designer
quote:

I notice you have a 2b in your list of cars now I had a problem with that company and it's current owner but I don't broadcast it on here

I think you will find you just did.

Tell them about the bent treacle edges!

JoelP

posted on 12/8/12 at 09:47 PM Reply With Quote
I was going to point out that a good number of MKs fans live in south yorkshire. Seems a recurring theme in the industry, that you get great service when you are close enough to drop in and keep reminding them. ISTR GTS had loads of fans in kent.

DRC, i appreciate that no one likes to see their friends taking flak, but do you really think that this is an acceptable performance from MK?

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

DRC INDY 7

posted on 12/8/12 at 10:28 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr C
quote:

Dale, Mr Chadderton, or whatever your name is, if you spent the same effort on your literacy and written communication, that you do on flaming, threatening, bullying and throwing insults, then you might come across a little clearer when you make your point. which by the way, needs to be made more constructively.

Anyone want to win friends and influence them, just follow Dale's example.

I'm out'a here

Is that the best you can do dear boy .......... bEcAuSe I'm LaUghinG At yOu

Puddle Dodgers Club

DRC INDY 7

posted on 12/8/12 at 10:35 PM Reply With Quote
Internet trolls

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."
While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[5][6]Internet trolls

Puddle Dodgers Club

raguri

posted on 12/8/12 at 10:40 PM Reply With Quote
Okay, i'm new here, so can't pass judgement.
However, from what i've heard, MK are doing exactly what GTS have done in the past, and look where GTS ended up... Darren George is trying to flog the remains of a dead business onto someone else so he can remove all legal responsibility.
How long will it be until MK are doing the same?
I'm not trying to start an argument, as i said, i have had nothing to do with them at all.
But, the way they treat their customers that physically cannot get to there building, from what i've seen, is stupid...
And nobody's trying to be a troll, so shut up?
I'm 16, i can smell a troll from a mile away. If there was a troll, they'd be saying something along the lines of
"OH ma gawd, MK are well out! They should be shot and put in front of their families or sumit!"
OR
"Don't diss MK! They're the best company out there! Better than anything in fact!"
Nobody's saying that, at all.
All companies have their own flaws, even the "big guns".

bobinspain

posted on 12/8/12 at 10:44 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JoelP
I was going to point out that a good number of MKs fans live in south yorkshire. Seems a recurring theme in the industry, that you get great service when you are close enough to drop in and keep reminding them. ISTR GTS had loads of fans in kent.

DRC, i appreciate that no one likes to see their friends taking flak, but do you really think that this is an acceptable performance from MK?

Joel.

"Friends taking flak" shouldn't be a consideration. Objectivity should rule in business.

Perhaps Dale would care to intercede on Richard's behalf since he's 'on the doorstep?' However, given the absence of any reply when I asked if (for a monetary consideration) he'd exercise his QC experience in monitoring my factory build, that's probably highly unlikely.

DRC INDY 7

posted on 13/8/12 at 06:49 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by raguri
Okay, i'm new here, so can't pass judgement.
However, from what i've heard, MK are doing exactly what GTS have done in the past, and look where GTS ended up... Darren George is trying to flog the remains of a dead business onto someone else so he can remove all legal responsibility.
How long will it be until MK are doing the same?
I'm not trying to start an argument, as i said, i have had nothing to do with them at all.
But, the way they treat their customers that physically cannot get to there building, from what i've seen, is stupid...
And nobody's trying to be a troll, so shut up?
I'm 16, i can smell a troll from a mile away. If there was a troll, they'd be saying something along the lines of
"OH ma gawd, MK are well out! They should be shot and put in front of their families or sumit!"
OR
"Don't diss MK! They're the best company out there! Better than anything in fact!"
Nobody's saying that, at all.
All companies have their own flaws, even the "big guns".

It says you are new here so you cannot pass judgement"........ But that's exactly what you are doing here passing judgement based on hearsay

[Edited on 8/13/2012 by DRC INDY 7]

Puddle Dodgers Club

JoelP

posted on 13/8/12 at 07:17 AM Reply With Quote
Dale, its you who are coming across badly here.

[Edited on 13/8/12 by JoelP]

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

40inches

posted on 13/8/12 at 07:47 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JoelP
Dale, its you who are coming across badly here.

[Edited on 13/8/12 by JoelP]

Very true! you are doing yourself, and MK, no favours whatsoever DRC

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>
New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.