Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Two-year celebration! (Extreme delivery time!)
UncleFista

posted on 13/8/12 at 09:36 AM Reply With Quote
I'm glad the private U2U messages quoted have been deleted.

U2U messages are private, and in my opinion shouldn't be made public without both the sender and receivers permission.

Tony Bond / UncleFista

Love is like a snowmobile, speeding across the frozen tundra.
Which suddenly flips, pinning you underneath.
At night the ice-weasels come...

bobinspain

posted on 13/8/12 at 10:22 AM Reply With Quote
Tony, (UncleFista)

I disagree. The originator only should be the sole arbiter as to what he's prerpared to disclose. Disclosure needs no permission from the receiver.

After all, the receiver is never in a position to not receive the message at the outset, (though he may choose not to read it). Additionally, there's nothing to prevent the originator 'going public' with the original message without any input whatsoever from the intended recipient.

DRC INDY 7

posted on 13/8/12 at 12:11 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 40inches
quote:
Originally posted by JoelP
Dale, its you who are coming across badly here.

[Edited on 13/8/12 by JoelP]

Very true! you are doing yourself, and MK, no favours whatsoever DRC

Wow im the one thats doing mk no favours i find that amazing and very hard to beleive

https://www.facebook.com/groups/462610273778799/

Puddle Dodgers Club

MikeR

posted on 13/8/12 at 12:16 PM Reply With Quote
Folks,

Perhaps we all need 24 hours to take a deep breath. Whilst the argument has some interest in a morbid kind of way, its not helping or adding to the original post.

Chill ........ please

RSr

posted on 13/8/12 at 01:01 PM Reply With Quote
Now I think it starts to be a bit much off topic. This thread should be about my shipping from MK nothing else. Because I've called and mailed for over two years to get my delivery and still have not received it, I see no alternative but to write in various forums online. I have still been nice and given them many opportunities to send the parts. To ignore the parts that I have not received felt like a bad solution, it is like saying that it's okay to send only 90% of the order, and I think this gives the wrong signal to the company. To go there in person also works poorly as I live in northern Sweden. Far away! However, a kind person offered to talk with them so we'll see if it get solved. // Rickard Svedberg
SeanStone

posted on 13/8/12 at 02:05 PM Reply With Quote
Are you not able to pursue this legally?

Anyone with half a brain cell should realise this isn't on, so I can't see why you wouldn't have a case...

Confused but excited.

posted on 13/8/12 at 02:14 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DRC INDY 7
Internet trolls

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."
While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[5][6]Internet trolls

What has this got to do with someone not getting what they paid for? I'm not 'Confused' for nothing

Oh I see, you are posting an "extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response"

Tell them about the bent treacle edges!

Hector.Brocklebank

posted on 13/8/12 at 03:13 PM Reply With Quote
It looks like those here pushing their point, also feel the need to push their credentials, and have a look at me and look how experienced I am complex..............

There are many many guys here with qualifications higher than those that some feel the need to list, but those with higher qualifications and a better attitude dont feel inferior enough to have to advertise the fact.

Some people can never handle the truth and always try to shoot the messenger instead of taking an honest look in the mirror (its always easier to blame another than to face reality), but secretly they wish they could grow a pair and be the messenger !!!

Hector.Brocklebank

posted on 13/8/12 at 03:17 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Confused but excited.

What has this got to do with someone not getting what they paid for? I'm not 'Confused' for nothing

Oh I see, you are posting an "extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response"

Dammit where is the "like" button on here when you need it..................

Some people can never handle the truth and always try to shoot the messenger instead of taking an honest look in the mirror (its always easier to blame another than to face reality), but secretly they wish they could grow a pair and be the messenger !!!

DRC INDY 7

posted on 14/8/12 at 08:19 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hector.Brocklebank
It looks like those here pushing their point, also feel the need to push their credentials, and have a look at me and look how experienced I am complex..............

There are many many guys here with qualifications higher than those that some feel the need to list, but those with higher qualifications and a better attitude dont feel inferior enough to have to advertise the fact.

What has credentials got to do with this are you running out of things to say that you feel compelled to comment on peoples credentials when itnot an issue here ?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/462610273778799/

Puddle Dodgers Club

SeanStone

posted on 14/8/12 at 08:22 AM Reply With Quote
I think this bickering is really detrimental to the intention of this thread

The guy deserves his stuff. If you guys want to argue against each other, why don't you to it in a U2U?

Keep us updated RSr

Surely there are people on this forum who are in contact with the guys over at MK that can approach them?

maccmike

posted on 14/8/12 at 12:30 PM Reply With Quote
I very much appreciate people writing about their experiences with companies, whether it be good or bad. A general consensus would influence where I spent my money.

[Edited on 14/8/12 by maccmike]

Hector.Brocklebank

posted on 14/8/12 at 02:47 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DRC INDY 7

What has credentials got to do with this are you running out of things to say that you feel compelled to comment on peoples credentials when itnot an issue here ?

it would appear from my observations over time, that some feel the need to advertise their "so called" credentials to make it look like they know what they are talking about and try to get others to listen to them. When in reality, those who know what the **** they are talking about have no need to "try" to advertise the fact.

There is a saying, there are those who can talk a good job and those who can do a good job, and in this instance it is relevant............ as credentials have everything to do with this, as it would quite clearly appear that MK are talking the talk but not walking the walk.

[Edited on 14/8/2012 by Hector.Brocklebank]

P ?

posted on 14/8/12 at 03:21 PM Reply With Quote
Loving the keyboard warriors !!!!

When we all going to meet and sort this hehe....

scootz

posted on 14/8/12 at 03:41 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hector.Brocklebank
... there are those who can talk a good job and those who can do a good job...

You forgot about the useless feckers like me who can't do either of those things!

It's Evolution Baby!

Hector.Brocklebank

posted on 18/8/12 at 02:33 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by scootz
You forgot about the useless feckers like me who can't do either of those things!

Scootz you are not useless, you provide the users of locostbuilders with valuable service by selling your shi*e on at a reduced coast months later.

scootz

posted on 18/8/12 at 08:40 AM Reply With Quote
Good point... well made!

It's Evolution Baby!

RSr

posted on 1/10/12 at 08:49 PM Reply With Quote
Really embarrassing! Still no delivery from MK
Davegtst

posted on 1/10/12 at 08:55 PM Reply With Quote
Disgusting service. Have they been in contact at all?
RSr

posted on 1/10/12 at 09:02 PM Reply With Quote
We have had telephone contact a few times. The parts are sent, Will check with the shipping company.

But nothing gets delivered ..

Davegtst

posted on 1/10/12 at 09:11 PM Reply With Quote
Same ol bs then.
Hellfire

posted on 1/10/12 at 09:50 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RSr
We have had telephone contact a few times. The parts are sent, Will check with the shipping company.

But nothing gets delivered ..

Can you not find out who the shipping company is and contact them directly to confirm they have your goods for transit?

Whilst I know it's not your responsibilty to contact the shipping company, at least you'd find out where the problem lies....

Phil

Coopz

posted on 2/10/12 at 02:54 PM Reply With Quote
This is shocking!! RSR you have the patience of a saint. Now I don't know the full story, but if true, it's pathetic! I know Danny is a frequent user on here so is surely aware of your situation? Or is there anyone local too mk on here that could pop in for you and if your parts have been shipped get proof of shipping for you?

I really hope you get this sorted ASAP mate.

Cheers coopz

loggyboy

posted on 2/10/12 at 03:11 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hellfire
Can you not find out who the shipping company is and contact them directly to confirm they have your goods for transit?

Whilst I know it's not your responsibilty to contact the shipping company, at least you'd find out where the problem lies....

Phil

I would hope that if they have been sent more than once, that MK would be after chasing the shipping company themselves as its their goods going missing!

Its quite obvious they havent been sent fullstop.

Mistral Motorsport

SeanStone

posted on 2/10/12 at 04:50 PM Reply With Quote
Why don't you take some leaflets to the next race event where MK will be racing and hand them out. Maybe take a few to kit car conventions where MK are trying to drum up some business. If they ask you to stop, don't stop until your goods are sent!
<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>
New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.