Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: A Christmas Message
T66

posted on 19/12/13 at 08:55 PM Reply With Quote
A Christmas Message

As another year draws to a close, and my money pit still looks the same as it did in 2009, I would just like to pass on my thanks to Chris for hosting LC, but also the vast wealth of knowledge we have collectively, which we share mostly without question, ie the bread and butter Locosters.


The site is friendly, humorous, informative, and as we all know a one stop shop for answers, from all aspects of life experience.



Thank you , wish you all a Happy Christmas, and look forward to buying stuff off you, and asking you questions.



Ivan






View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
JohnH

posted on 19/12/13 at 09:19 PM Reply With Quote
Well said. Mines just the same, I keep buying bits and bobs,but never get the time to fit anything. Unless it a Northumberland thing.........
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member   JohnH 's Yahoo
T66

posted on 19/12/13 at 09:23 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JohnH
Well said. Mines just the same, I keep buying bits and bobs,but never get the time to fit anything. Unless it a Northumberland thing.........




Maybe its the cold effecting our brains






View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
sdh2903

posted on 19/12/13 at 09:30 PM Reply With Quote
Well said Ivan, do you think the machine will be finished in 2014? I've been eagerly awaiting the finished article
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
T66

posted on 19/12/13 at 09:46 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sdh2903
Well said Ivan, do you think the machine will be finished in 2014? I've been eagerly awaiting the finished article



Hehehehe Im also eagerly awaiting the finished article, Im ticking along ok with it but a sh1t shift pattern and a daughters wedding in Italy to save up for , it has slowed the job a wee bit.

we will get there, as long as Locosters keep me right when im stuck






View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
JohnH

posted on 19/12/13 at 09:46 PM Reply With Quote
Could be, it's bloody cold tonight........... But there's only three days left at work, then maybe I might get some time spent on the car between Christmas and New Year. But then again with four kids, I'll end up playing with there toys.....
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member   JohnH 's Yahoo
nick205

posted on 20/12/13 at 09:48 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by T66
As another year draws to a close, and my money pit still looks the same as it did in 2009, I would just like to pass on my thanks to Chris for hosting LC, but also the vast wealth of knowledge we have collectively, which we share mostly without question, ie the bread and butter Locosters.


The site is friendly, humorous, informative, and as we all know a one stop shop for answers, from all aspects of life experience.



Thank you , wish you all a Happy Christmas, and look forward to buying stuff off you, and asking you questions.



Ivan



Nicely put Ivan






View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
graememk

posted on 20/12/13 at 10:35 AM Reply With Quote
and a thank you from me who hasn't even driven his MK in two years, but when I was building it I would never of happened if it wasn't for this site and people I met through it.

from Graememk

Many thanks

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Daddylonglegs

posted on 20/12/13 at 03:55 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks to all who have helped me over the last year with my stupid questions

Hope everyone has a great Christmas and an even better New Year!

Thanks to 'The Management' for keeping the forum going





It looks like the Midget is winning at the moment......

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Fozzie

posted on 20/12/13 at 04:36 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Daddylonglegs.........
Hope everyone has a great Christmas and an even better New Year!

Thanks to 'The Management' for keeping the forum going








'Racing is Life!...anything before or after is just waiting'....Steve McQueen


View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
mookaloid

posted on 20/12/13 at 07:56 PM Reply With Quote
Same from me

And it's nice to see you hanging around Fozzie





"That thing you're thinking - it wont be that."


View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member
Fozzie

posted on 20/12/13 at 08:02 PM Reply With Quote
Thank you Mookie
I have not really been away, just not always 'signed in/ready for work'.
It has/is been a really, really rough time ...





'Racing is Life!...anything before or after is just waiting'....Steve McQueen


View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger

New Topic New Poll New Reply


go to top






Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [ 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.