Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Small clearout
OliilO

posted on 11/6/17 at 08:51 PM Reply With Quote
Small clearout

A few things that I don't need and need to get rid of to clear up some space. P&P in addition to prices shown at cost for your chosen delivery method. Alternatively collection from Chatham.

Pair of Mac#1 top front wishbones, powder coated black. Use standard bushes and transit drag link but need an adjuster. Replaced with rose jointed versions. £30

Sierra steering column. This has had the threaded section cut off and used a removable boss on the hexagonal section. Ideal for turning down and having a weld on slug added. £35

300mm leather steering wheel. Unsure of make, I'll check. Used with the boss mentioned above (included if you want) but I don't know the PCD of the 3 bolt pattern; I'll update when I've measured. Could obviously be re drilled as necessary. Price tbc on confirmation of make.

Sierra stalks (indicators and washers) with 3-4" tails on the wiring. Never tested, so can't vouch for their serviceability but look ok. £10

Heavy duty fuel filler pipe (this doesn't bend very much). ~1.75" internal diameter, 200mm long. £10

Flexible fuel filler pipe, from Car Builder Solutions. Approximately 560mm long, ~1.75" internal diameter. £10

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

nero1701

posted on 12/6/17 at 06:14 AM Reply With Quote
Steering column and stalks please.
OliilO

posted on 15/6/17 at 06:35 PM Reply With Quote
Sierra stalks now sold.

Open to offers on the other items.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.