Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: There's the reason.......
gazza285

posted on 30/12/05 at 01:02 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Allanson
Good sharp welt with a 4oz ball pein hammer is probably more effective.

4oz? Might be ok for breaking toffee.

DO NOT PUT ON KNOB OR BOLLOCKS!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
theconrodkid

posted on 30/12/05 at 03:17 PM Reply With Quote
if you think this smells too much like 1984 by george orwell,i was told his real name was......
...........BLAIR !

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

aweekes1

posted on 30/12/05 at 04:15 PM Reply With Quote
Who gives a poo if 'they' know where you have been?

There is very little fuss made about corporations data harvesting and they do it all day every day. You can't fart in a Tesco store without it going on your customer file and there is very little stopping them from doing just about anything with that data. At least 'they' would have to justify the use of the data and it might actually be put to good use??

steve_gus

posted on 30/12/05 at 08:43 PM Reply With Quote
i dont have a tesco card for that reason..... however they prob know me by the debit card i use.

im waiting for the day that the govt has weigh scales at the tills for the customers, and looks at the food you just bought. 'put the sausages and cakes back on the shelf you fat bitch' would be more interesting than just the beeping of the till

atb

steve

http://www.locostbuilder.co.uk

Just knock off the 's'!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
dave dickson

posted on 30/12/05 at 09:42 PM Reply With Quote
I dont have any loyalty cards either. I pay by cash, I have an unregistered PAYG mobile and I do everything I can to stay off any databases.

No, Im not a terrorist and I dont wear a tinfoil hat, I just dont like my details, my movements and any other aspect of my privatelife being logged and open to the scrutiny of anyone who wants a look.
Its a free country, allegedly, and Im simply excercising my right to be unnoticed.

dave dickson

posted on 30/12/05 at 10:00 PM Reply With Quote
Thats not my real name, and Im typing this from a public access internet phone box in an area where there are no cctv cameras
smart51

posted on 30/12/05 at 10:00 PM Reply With Quote
Elections are a prety blunt tool for choosing governments. They are often in it to impose their way of thinking onto the country. The community charge / poll tax was jsut such a measure. It was a rare occurance when a political leader lost her job over unpopular legislation. Like has already been said, your vote is given to the party most likely to defeat the one you dislike most, taken on balance over many issues. "the other lot" are no less likely to introduce big brother like schemes than "the current lot" and so a vote has little influence on such schemes.
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.