Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: duratec st170
DazBam

posted on 30/4/15 at 11:10 AM Reply With Quote
Iv seen the advert a lot, it's been on eBay a while, does look very smart though!!
kentmagpie

posted on 30/4/15 at 02:33 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DazBam
Iv seen the advert a lot, it's been on eBay a while, does look very smart

Sorry to disappoint guys but I won't be buying it. Bottom line is its not the same car in the advert on autotrader. The guy should've taken photos from now as it looks quite a lot more worn now and it's only been 6 months. It was a state as well. At least clean the car. Luckily i only travelled 30 mins to see it otherwise I'd have been seriously pissed. Oh well onto the next one

DazBam

posted on 30/4/15 at 02:45 PM Reply With Quote
Ah what a shame! Like I say it has been up for sale a while and that normally means something isn't right! For the price of it you would expect it to be exactly as it looked and was described, real shame! Good luck looking!!
kentmagpie

posted on 30/4/15 at 03:03 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Ah what a shame! Like I say it has been up for sale a while and that normally means something isn't right! For the price of it you would expect it to be exactly as it looked and was described, real shame! Good luck looking!!

I've not seen it on ebay which worries me as I may be missing cars
It looked so tatty in comparison. He's gonna have to drop the price alot to achieve a sale if he leaves it looking like it was. Thanks for the advice anyway

DazBam

posted on 30/4/15 at 03:08 PM Reply With Quote
Stoneleigh is normally very good for buying, often there's cars for sale there that arnt for sale online from what Iv seen! Might be a bit far from you but I'll be going if weather is good, if I'm there don't mind taking you out so you can see how they run!
kentmagpie

posted on 30/4/15 at 03:24 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Stoneleigh is normally very good for buying, often there's cars for sale there that arnt for sale online from what Iv seen! Might be a bit far from you but I'll be going if weather is good, if I'm there don't mind taking you out so you can see how they run!

I'm really gonna try and get to Stoneleigh on monday but can't guarantee anything. Would like to go up there for the pure reason of buying a car might take u up on that offer if I go

DazBam

posted on 30/4/15 at 06:08 PM Reply With Quote
Well worth it if you have not been before, if you've been before you will know already how good it is! Have gone every year! Just have fingers and toes crossed weather is going to be good!!! Yeh of course, got some nice roads around the area too so not a drama!
threadbare wallet

posted on 1/5/15 at 05:39 AM Reply With Quote
Did ya drive? Did it compare to a bec? Maybe its beeb the company trackday toy for 6months!

Very few things are "really" needed.

kentmagpie

posted on 1/5/15 at 06:00 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by threadbare wallet
Did ya drive? Did it compare to a bec? Maybe its beeb the company trackday toy for 6months!

I did give it a quick blast up the road. I didn't get to fully boot it but from what I felt I was nowhere near as savage as my BECs. But again I say I didn't get fo fully floor it for a prolonged period. Honestly I was so dissapointed by everything about it. Imo it's worth 6k possibly 7 tops

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.