Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: cats love em or hate em
locogeoff

posted on 2/12/05 at 12:52 PM Reply With Quote
Didn't like cats, was always a dog lover myself, until my partner Dot brought her cat to live with us, grew to love it and after she died, the cat that is, we got two more who bred and I now have three cats, you have to keep one of the litter acording to Dot

as for killing for sport, I've always found that they eat their prey, I know this after one of them brough back mouse as a present, just as Kimi Rikonen was starting his qualifiing run I acknowledged her gift and said i would look at it after the lap, well she obviously thought that i didn't wan't the mouse but was happy that she had brought me a present, so eat it herself right infront of me, by the time Kimi had completed the lap there was a tail and a wee bit ringpiece left and she walked off with a contented face on

mind you I have seen them be real cruel with mice they have caught, and on the other hand the killer in our group can jump off of a conservatory roof with a mouse in her mouth land on the ground, give the mouse to us still alive and without any marks on it, you can TRAIN a dog to do that sort of thing.

p.s. we always let the mice go in the woods, and the youngest used to always catch daddy long legs which she eat and made her skitter like mad, but we still love them.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.