Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Trick of the eye.
jollygreengiant

posted on 9/9/03 at 02:58 PM Reply With Quote
Nope I MUST be blind the only ones that work are the spinning ones the rest are a mystery.

Enjoy.

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

MK Goldrush

posted on 9/9/03 at 03:04 PM Reply With Quote
Jollygreengiant, when looking at the picture, try to focus on an imaginary point 12 inches or so behind the image.(or make your eyesight go blurred) Give it a minute or so and the 3D image will appear......... hopefully !!!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
thetankwad

posted on 9/9/03 at 03:04 PM Reply With Quote
Am i the only Knob that simply cant see anything in these. Not one.

--Lets get down to Business!--

DaveFJ

posted on 9/9/03 at 03:20 PM Reply With Quote
a good trick rof seeing them...

press your nose up against the screen and let your eyes stray out of focus. after about 15 seconds start to very slowly back away - the image should 'swim' into focus

You look a right dick if you try it at work though!!! (I just did)

ned

posted on 9/9/03 at 04:17 PM Reply With Quote
i remember hearing that there is a small percentage of people that can't see them at all, and those who wear glasses may see them inverted or something wierd..

Ned.

beware, I've got yellow skin

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
GO

posted on 9/9/03 at 04:20 PM Reply With Quote
I've never been able to see them, even using all the tricks I've read/been told on how to do it. Fortunately I've learnt my lesson and won't be making a complete tit of myself at work! At least not this time anyway
Peteff

posted on 9/9/03 at 05:51 PM Reply With Quote
I can't see them because I have a strong right eye. My left eye is lazy according to the optician and I think it's spreading to the rest of my body. I can see the spinning ones though.

yours, Pete.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.