Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: Bye Bye Locost
twybrow

posted on 21/7/09 at 10:28 AM
I don't think you can have a pop about the titles of the Haynes forum. The subject matter is virtually 100% the same as LCB, so is it really a suprise that the main forum titles are the same? If it aint broke and all that?!

Its just a shame, as there have been other members far more hell bent on causing trouble, that were never banned. I just hope you (ChrisW) don't live to regret this action, on account of the fall out.

prawnabie

posted on 21/7/09 at 10:42 AM
Sounds like locost builders will just have to carry on with out him!
Neville Jones

posted on 21/7/09 at 11:07 AM
As posted on the Poll thread, this is karma.

Chris Gibbs has caused a lot of grief previously, and not had the 'strength of character', or guts to own up and apologise.

Nev.

Edited......part of post removed..please provide a reference if you make any sort of allegation......

[Edited on 21-7-09 by Fozzie]

handyandy

posted on 21/7/09 at 11:30 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Neville Jones
As posted on the Poll thread, this is karma.

Chris Gibbs has caused a lot of grief previously, and not had the 'strength of character', or guts to own up and apologise.

Nev.

how can he????????? he isn,t allowed to log on, get your facts straight !!!!!!!!!!

and as for "his " cars !!!!! they are not HIS, they are built by individual members you pathetic moron !!!!!!!
people like you are the ones that should be banned, you are PATHETIC

ar$ehole

andy

[Edited on 22/7/09 by handyandy]

Neville Jones

posted on 21/7/09 at 11:36 AM
If only you knew the truth of what Mr.Gibbs has been up to in the past.......

Edited......part of post removed, please provide a reference to support allegation.....Fozzie

[Edited on 21-7-09 by Fozzie]

handyandy

posted on 21/7/09 at 11:45 AM
quote:

I,M BUILDING MY CAR, that was designed by Chris & M.Keenan,

for you to say that ALL the cars being built by Haynes forum members are going to fall apart is touching on the verge of slander!!!!

so are you saying that my car built by me is going to fall apart? doubting MY ability to build a car????????

just crawl back under the stone you came from & shut the f%$k up you prat !!!!!!!

you are a sad face of the kit car world.

pathetic

andy

[Edited on 22/7/09 by handyandy]

prawnabie

posted on 21/7/09 at 11:50 AM
handyandy, decide which board you want you loyalties to lie with and stick to that decision, people opinions are people opinions. You have made a few of yours know over the two board in recent days.
cd.thomson

posted on 21/7/09 at 11:52 AM
Hi Andy, I'm trying to steer clear of this issue (on the advice of Chrisg before he left when he *wasnt* trying to incite these kinds of threads) but don't want to see you get in trouble considering I think you're one of the members that makes this site what it is.

Let this Neville lad have his say - unfortunately arguing on the internet never gets resolved, and its too easy for him to just wind you up and get you annoyed/angry/frustrated.

Remember that the actions of the last few days do not represent the thoughts and opinions of the general community here.

Craig

Marcus

posted on 21/7/09 at 11:53 AM
Can't be arsed.....

[Edited on 21/7/09 by Marcus]

Marcus

Because kits are for girls!!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
bonzoronnie

posted on 21/7/09 at 11:58 AM
You sir are a complete and utter Fu**ing.......MORON

Why don't you crawl back under the rock that you have came from !!??

What you have written is libel And has no basis of fact

I hope Haynes sue your sorry ass

Lets see if admin will delete you post, though I very much doubt it. !!??

quote:

[Edited on 21/7/09 by bonzoronnie]

[Edited on 22/7/09 by bonzoronnie]

RichardK

posted on 21/7/09 at 12:13 PM
quote:
Originally posted by prawnabie
handyandy, decide which board you want you loyalties to lie with and stick to that decision, people opinions are people opinions. You have made a few of yours know over the two board in recent days.

Not sure why somebody needs to decide where their loyalties lie, why can't we all co-exist sharing the same passion?

It will be a sad if we get to the point that we have to choose.

All imho of course.

Cheers

Rich

[Edited on 21/7/09 by RichardK]

Gallery updated 11/01/2011

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
slimtater

posted on 21/7/09 at 12:16 PM
quote:

Now all we have to wait for is his cars to start to break up, as they will, and he'll finally be shown for what he really is.

Nev.

Would you like to U2U me the evidence to support this claim? I am presuming you aren't willing to post this on an open forum for fear of attack?
Considering I have a Roadster that is now nearly two years old, covered 4000 miles (including track days) and so far the only "failures" have been a clutch cable and battery. I would like an early heads up as to when it may start to break up.
Thanks.

Edited to add, I have followed the correct process and forum etiquette by reporting the original post by Neville Jones and trust that the forum admin/mods act with the appropriate level of consistency required.

[Edited on 21/7/09 by slimtater]

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/19919222

prawnabie

posted on 21/7/09 at 12:19 PM
Sorry I didn't mean everyone, take last night for instance.

A poster made a comment about the size of someones avatar. The person in question then went straight onto the haynes board and told everyone "they had been told off" for the size of their avatar.

That kind of tittle tattling makes me wish that person would choose a forum and stick with it.

handyandy

posted on 21/7/09 at 12:19 PM
quote:
Originally posted by cd.thomson
Hi Andy, I'm trying to steer clear of this issue (on the advice of Chrisg before he left when he *wasnt* trying to incite these kinds of threads) but don't want to see you get in trouble considering I think you're one of the members that makes this site what it is.

Let this Neville lad have his say - unfortunately arguing on the internet never gets resolved, and its too easy for him to just wind you up and get you annoyed/angry/frustrated.

Remember that the actions of the last few days do not represent the thoughts and opinions of the general community here.

Thankyou Craig,

i do enjoy this forum & have met lots of helpful people & recieved good advice & help when i,ve requested it, but the situation with the forum member N Jones implying that MY car is unsafe promted my response,

my loyalties are first & formost to me & my car, the fact that i,m building a Haynes Roadster has no baring on where my loyalties lie, if i see something that IMO is out of order i feel i have the right to respond,
i do take onboard what you mean in a pleasant way but its not very often that i put any negative / argue type posts on this site.

i hope that Mr Jones crawls away & stays away......... IMHO he is a PRAT

cheers
andy

bonzoronnie

posted on 21/7/09 at 12:22 PM
quote:

This thread has certainly bought out the moron element.

If you think that post was in any way appropiate, then god help us all

cd.thomson

posted on 21/7/09 at 12:24 PM
I hope you took the post as complementary Andy, see Chrisg's post on the haynes thread for more information re: Mr Jones.

He is a troll and his aim is to invoke that response unfortunately.

Craig

prawnabie

posted on 21/7/09 at 12:31 PM
quote:
Originally posted by bonzoronnie
quote:

If these "board hoppers" would stick to one board though, this thread would have died this morning!

handyandy

posted on 21/7/09 at 12:32 PM
quote:
Originally posted by cd.thomson
I hope you took the post as complementary Andy, see Chrisg's post on the haynes thread for more information re: Mr Jones.

He is a troll and his aim is to invoke that response unfortunately.

yes Craig i did, & thankyou,

as said, its not often i get annoyed but when i do then i do so with "all guns blazing"

again thankyou Craig.

best regards
andy

handyandy

posted on 21/7/09 at 12:34 PM
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bonzoronnie
quote:

If these "board hoppers" would stick to one board though, this thread would have died this morning!

so are you saying i,m now not allowed to be logged onto both forums??????

if you are saying that, what gives you the right to tell me what to do whilst i,m sat in my own home?????

andy

ps.... are you another TROLL????

bonzoronnie

posted on 21/7/09 at 12:40 PM
As a contributer of this forum. I should be free to log in whenever I choose.

Hopefully, one day the moron element will get bored, leaving this forum a much nicer place to visit

prawnabie

posted on 21/7/09 at 12:42 PM
Hehehe far from it mate - although I didn't look into the mirror this morning lol!

No my point was that there are a number of people posting comments on here, then going onto the other forum and saying - "here look at the thread on lcb" knowing it will get a response.

My views are my views, im not trying to impart them on anyone as i know they maybe abit quirky and old fashioned - not that Im an old get, its just the way I think!!

slimtater

posted on 21/7/09 at 12:44 PM

Are you suggesting that people who are members of more than one forum are "board hoppers"?
On the one hand you are wanting the thread to die, yet with the other, you type an antagonistic statement?
Can't agree more that the threads on this forum have become a little elongated and unnecessary, but I am unsure if you have justification to giving people a label when you know absolutely nothing about them?

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/19919222

handyandy

posted on 21/7/09 at 12:45 PM
quote:
Hehehe far from it mate - although I didn't look into the mirror this morning lol!

No my point was that there are a number of people posting comments on here, then going onto the other forum and saying - "here look at the thread on lcb" knowing it will get a response.

My views are my views, im not trying to impart them on anyone as i know they maybe abit quirky and old fashioned - not that Im an old get, its just the way I think!!

your views are your views as much as my views are my views.

so with all due respect please don,t tell me what i should or should not do with respect of being on both forums.

andy

prawnabie

posted on 21/7/09 at 12:51 PM
quote:
Originally posted by handyandy
quote:

your views are your views as much as my views are my views.

so with all due respect please don,t tell me what i should or should not do with respect of being on both forums.

andy

Amen to that!

bonzoronnie

posted on 21/7/09 at 12:57 PM
To Quote Captain Scott

I am going to the other side now

May be gone for some time

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>
New Topic New Poll

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.