Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: MB customs plenum in the bin
motomad

posted on 5/2/12 at 01:00 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by imp paul
not to long back i had this pile of crap made for my zx12r turbo by MB CUSTOMS. as you can see its as i say not fit for a door stop. but today my good mate James made me a new 1 MASSIVE THANKS TO ALLOY RACING FABS this is how it should be done here is before pic Description
Description
here are new pics hope you lot like it i am very happy with it top job by James as normal

[Edited on 21/11/09 by imp paul]

Hi mate ive PM'd you please can you contact me, as i need some info.cheers

loggyboy

posted on 5/2/12 at 07:05 PM Reply With Quote
Another 2.5 year old thread being bumped for no real reason!?
motomad

posted on 5/2/12 at 07:12 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by loggyboy
Another 2.5 year old thread being bumped for no real reason!?

In your eyes yes but not in mine, when you get stitch for about 20 grand and come across someone else whos had the same thing with the same person,i think its worth a contact! wouldnt you! or maybe not!

brookie

posted on 6/2/12 at 04:32 PM Reply With Quote
20k that a lot
clairetoo

posted on 6/2/12 at 06:19 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by motomad
when you get stitch for about 20 grand

Just a guess , but does this shop have glass windows ?

Its cuz I is blond , innit

Claire xx

Will weld for food......

motomad

posted on 6/2/12 at 07:24 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by clairetoo
quote:
Originally posted by motomad
when you get stitch for about 20 grand

Just a guess , but does this shop have glass windows ?

why do you ask? sorry to ask this but im now wondering why you are asking this question, you can u2u me if its delicate!!

ReMan

posted on 6/2/12 at 07:38 PM Reply With Quote
delicate

[Edited on 6/2/12 by ReMan]

www.plusnine.co.uk
∙،°. ˘Ô≈ôﺣ

Studlygudfuk

posted on 10/2/12 at 01:13 PM Reply With Quote
As much as you have an issue with someone else's work it's kinda bad touting it on the net. You have to remember as the project manager you selected the craftsman based upon price & workmanship etc. Surely you wouldn't pay me £5000 to oil paint you a picture without seeing the quality of what to expect beforehand ?

The welding work on that new plenum is real nice but is it going to be any stronger do you think? Unless its 4mm plate if you shove 30 psi through it or have a fuel back pop it could turn into a football. Some internally welded vertical pillars to tie the top & base together would be good.

imp paul

posted on 10/2/12 at 08:51 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Studlygudfuk
As much as you have an issue with someone else's work it's kinda bad touting it on the net. You have to remember as the project manager you selected the craftsman based upon price & workmanship etc. Surely you wouldn't pay me £5000 to oil paint you a picture without seeing the quality of what to expect beforehand ?

The welding work on that new plenum is real nice but is it going to be any stronger do you think? Unless its 4mm plate if you shove 30 psi through it or have a fuel back pop it could turn into a football. Some internally welded vertical pillars to tie the top & base together would be good.

As it was my car and my money and my time and to.say I was unhappy is a lite way to put it and I also don't like being ripped off . And this is a free country for freedom of speech and I do believe if it was you you would feel bitter as I do there is no more to say about this matter

MB CUSTOMS NAMED AND SHAMED

[Edited on 11/2/12 by imp paul]

motomad

posted on 11/2/12 at 11:57 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Studlygudfuk

Theres a thing called trust and for putting on here! i think people need to know

[Edited on 11/2/12 by motomad]

[Edited on 11/2/12 by motomad]

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.