<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: Megasquirt V3 - Gutted
mtechmatt

posted on 18/12/10 at 05:36 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Andybarbet
Does this :

* Anyone part of a group pertaning to 'lo-cost', as these seem to be the most troublesome, perhaps they should stick to build it yourself megsauirt V2.2s and EDIS modules and all sorts of scrap, to aid their quest for this 'lo-cost' vehicle.

Mean you will no longer deal with people from this site ?

I am going to be in the market for a megasquirt type ecu next year for my zetec with gsxr throttle bodies and just want to know whether to knock M Tech off my options list or not ?

Andy,

More than happy to help, and no doubt you will join one of the hundreds if not thousands of people driving around on one of our ECUs.

I will not deal with those who believe it can all be accomplished for £200, or those who cannot see that bringing the car down and getting it all running and mapped for FREE is not worth it 'at the moment' but hey, next year it will be, erm cheaper? or something, honestly the logic this chap uses is deeply confusing, or pehaps it is so far advanced us meager cowboys cannot work it out??

Either way, I do love an argument, espcially when I am so obvsiouly right.

C'mon people say it out loud one last time:
"Hi, I blew the unit up, Can I have a full refund" - erm I think our T&C state we will repair FOC under warrenty which we did, so whats the issue? Ok, in the interested o fairness cover the repair cost and postage and time spend and lose £50, abnd send it on back, no not happy with that? Ok, call us cowboys, and get offered your refund, but remember kids, M-Tech will never go near your sort again. Its ok though, Richard will be along with a full apology, as now you will all need to pay £3k to have an ECU fitted by and mapped by someone else rather than £995 with us Yay!

Fozzie

posted on 18/12/10 at 05:39 PM
Ok...so now we have had the story and respective responses, both previous and current.

(And a clarification on Andy's recent question.)

Could you both (Richard and Matt) now communicate to a conclusion between yourselves, as with the greatest of respect
none of us were there at the time.

This thread is now closed.

Fozzie........Admin

[Edited on 18-12-10 by Fozzie]

'Racing is Life!...anything before or after is just waiting'....Steve McQueen

<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.