<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Darren George
flak monkey

posted on 22/6/09 at 04:05 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ZEN
@flak monkey

I would rather liked that Darren contacted me directly when I asked him politely via e-mail.

If you dont want any help then you wont get any, thats fine by me.

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

ZEN

posted on 22/6/09 at 04:22 PM Reply With Quote
That's not what I meant. Ed contacted me via U2U, and sad he talked to Darren about my order issues.
I'm just pissed off that someone else is doing a job I already payed.
Anyway Ed if you manage to sort out things with Darren I hope some day I can buy him a pint in a good pub.

[Edited on 22/6/09 by ZEN]

My YouTube channel Cars, bikes - track days, motorsport, sim racing and more.

Jon Ison

posted on 22/6/09 at 04:47 PM Reply With Quote
Flak, to be fair to Zen I don't read it as he doesnt want help, just he would have preferred not to have needed it, the written word does not always translate very well.

I think if you nip back and re read what he wrote you may come to the same conclusion, I will publicly state here now yours and Eds efforts are to be commended btw, its not a dig at either of you, just an outsiders view looking in.

graememk

posted on 22/6/09 at 05:03 PM Reply With Quote
here here.

quote:
Originally posted by Jon Ison
Flak, to be fair to Zen I don't read it as he doesnt want help, just he would have preferred not to have needed it, the written word does not always translate very well.

I think if you nip back and re read what he wrote you may come to the same conclusion, I will publicly state here now yours and Eds efforts are to be commended btw, its not a dig at either of you, just an outsiders view looking in.

RoadkillUK

posted on 22/6/09 at 05:16 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by flak monkey
quote:
Originally posted by ZEN
@flak monkey

I would rather liked that Darren contacted me directly when I asked him politely via e-mail.

If you dont want any help then you wont get any, thats fine by me.

I think he wanted to talk to the Organ Grinder, not the Flak-Monkey

Roadkill - Lee
www.bradford7.co.uk
Latest Picture (14 Sept 2014)

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Steve G

posted on 22/6/09 at 05:16 PM Reply With Quote
And another here here from me. I think you might have just jumped down his throat for nothing there i'm afraid Flak. Its coming up time and again that you and Eddie are sorting issues that should never get to this stage. Zen has clearly been trying to deal politely with Darren and its blatantly obvious that the issue is totally with Darren and his lack of communication. If i'd potentially lost 2 months wages, i'd be at my wits end too and be looking for blood - but now Eddie is helping him and Zen simply stated quite rightly it should simply not have to come to this.

It does seem you too are becoming increasingly fed up of all these threads. Unfortunately it seems they will continue for as long as GTS provide pi$$ poor customer service so i just dont think you can win really - both you and Eddie are doing a great job obviously and i'm sure its hugely appreciated so try not to take GTS criticism personally - its just not worth it.
quote:
Originally posted by graememk
here here.

quote:
Originally posted by Jon Ison

[Edited on 22/6/09 by Steve G]

flak monkey

posted on 22/6/09 at 05:31 PM Reply With Quote
Aye, apologies Zen, I did take it in the wrong way. My tempers getting rather short these days for some reason.

I hope that Ed can help you resolve the problem quickly. If it is any consolation most of the issues do get resolved, but they do take time to sort, especially if it is an old problem.

I mailed Darren about another issue today and had a reply within 30mins, thought I know thats of no consolation either.

Unfortunately these issues keep coming out of the woodwork, if people do have any outstanding problems then please U2U me or Ed and we will try to get communications going again. There is nothing more we can do or offer I dont think, personally my involvement stops once GTS and the customer are talking again, any further updates to the situation are totally up to Darren or the customer concerned. I can also not promise to get anything reolved, but I will try my best.

Sometimes I dont know why I do it especially with the few people who still think its funny to make a jibe every time a GTS thread is started. This is what annoys me more than anything else (and if you read back through the thread you might see why once I had reached the bottom i wasnt particularly impressed).

David

Sera

Steve G

posted on 22/6/09 at 05:38 PM Reply With Quote
Good on ya Flak. Would it not be worth a sticky at the top of the GTS forum to ask that any requests for help just go direct to you and Eddie99 rather than a new public thread?? Obviously loads on this forum know there are delivery problems already - but not everyone. Only downside is people may be put off ordering........ but thats Darren's own fault IMHO
JoelP

posted on 22/6/09 at 07:23 PM Reply With Quote
the problem with GTS seems to be cash. If everyone sued him he would simply go bankrupt and no one would get anything. Its just to be hoped that the business is now profitable, else he will never get on top of past orders.

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

02GF74

posted on 22/6/09 at 07:47 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Sometimes I don't know why I do it especially with the few people who still think its funny to make a jibe every time a GTS thread is started. This is what annoys me more than anything else (and if you read back through the thread you might see why once I had reached the bottom i wasn't particularly impressed).

So why do you do it?
More importantly why do you or anyone else have to do it?

Time and time again we hear the same story - paid for parts that are not delivered resulting in chasing after parts or money.

Do we hear this about Burton power? MK? Newark engines? Yorkshire engines?
Rally Design?

Funny how it is always this one company.

Not mean to have a go at you but if anyone runs a business, then they supply the goods on payment or stop trading.

Too many people it seems have bad after taste afer dealing with this company so the jibes will never go away.

Fair play to you if you are willing to spend your time sroting out these problems that in my humblest of opinions should not have arisen in the first place

Are we on page 4 yet?

eddie99

posted on 22/6/09 at 08:11 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 02GF74

So why do you do it?
More importantly why do you or anyone else have to do it?

We dont HAVE to do it, we do it to try and help others out.

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
cd.thomson

posted on 22/6/09 at 09:46 PM Reply With Quote
im glad these issues are being resolved. I also think people should hear about these things rather them be discussed behind closed doors as would be the case with any trader, rogue or otherwise.

As consumers we tell promotional stories when we receive good service and products and we should be able to tell cautionary tales when the opposite is true.

Craig

DM

posted on 23/6/09 at 09:46 AM Reply With Quote
Same old same old.... whilst entirely sympathising with Zen I’m as bored with hearing “GTS ripped me off” as I’m bored with waiting for him to deliver my Wilwood kit.

Hopefully Eddie and FM’s ability to actually get hold of Darren (he still ignores me) might progress this particular complaint; but we’re long past the point where trading standards should have stopped GTS from trading. Quite shocking how he can continue regardless.

Eddie & Flak Monkey, please keep up your efforts, they are appreciated
Zen, Good luck.

eddie99

posted on 23/6/09 at 07:29 PM Reply With Quote
Zen - He either has or is going to email you, if he doesnt, i will chase him up again. Something todo with him not being able to supply the shocks due to supplier problem but everything else is ready to ship i believe.

Dan - I will u2u you, i have a bit of progress i guess :p

Thanks

Ed

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
RoadkillUK

posted on 23/6/09 at 10:36 PM Reply With Quote
Eddie, I really don't want to 'sh*t stir' but purely out of interest, why can't Darren email Zen or Dan directly or phone Them? Or didn't he give reasons?

Roadkill - Lee
www.bradford7.co.uk
Latest Picture (14 Sept 2014)

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
eddie99

posted on 23/6/09 at 10:51 PM Reply With Quote
Firstly he is going to/has emailed zen and I just beat him too it
Secondly with Dan, it was a private Convo with darren I had that I briefly asked darren about dan's brake kit

ZEN

posted on 26/6/09 at 05:13 PM Reply With Quote
Still no word from Darren...

BKLOCO

posted on 1/7/09 at 06:23 AM Reply With Quote
With the greatest of respect.
You have checked the obvious?
Your junk e-mail filter?

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want!!!

ZEN

posted on 1/7/09 at 10:09 AM Reply With Quote
As a mater of fact I did.

p.s. I must correct myself. I didn't spent 800GBP but 700GBP on parts and shipping from GTS.

ZEN

posted on 1/7/09 at 12:48 PM Reply With Quote
Tried to email him:

- darren@gtstuning.co.uk : no response

- gtstuning@gmail.com : no response

Tried to phone him:

- 0 (44) 1795 590295 : a lady answers the pone stating that this is a home number, and admits people are calling all the time to get to GTS

- 0 (44) 1795 590114 - does not ring at all

- 07859005985: "number you called is not recognized..."

- gtstuning @ skype - not online

[Edited on 1/7/09 by ZEN]

Steve G

posted on 1/7/09 at 01:08 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry to hear about your ongoing troubles Zen. Its about time someone took this conman to court, and involved UK Trading Standards. Dont care how great some people think GTS are - clearly now not even involvement of a couple of the forum members is working to get this solved. If i was closer Zen, i'd go around to GTS's site and get this resolved for you myself and it wouldnt be pleasant for Mr George.

GTS should be prevented from trading IMHO

flak monkey

posted on 1/7/09 at 01:10 PM Reply With Quote
Eds been sorting this one, so dont know what's going on. Everyone I know of has been sorted now, but I dont know what the issue with Zen is.

Zen, try this mobile number:

07838 834466

Cheers,
David

Sera

jeffw

posted on 1/7/09 at 01:29 PM Reply With Quote
Pretty sure DM hasn't seen his Wilwood kit

DM

posted on 1/7/09 at 05:21 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jeffw
Pretty sure DM hasn't seen his Wilwood kit

nope, but I thought I saw I flying pig the other day...

never know, might get it one day

ZEN

posted on 3/7/09 at 09:39 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Eds been sorting this one, so dont know what's going on. Everyone I know of has been sorted now, but I dont know what the issue with Zen is.

Zen, try this mobile number:

07838 834466

Cheers,
David

No answer. Left a voice message on his inbox and sent SMS. Waiting...

<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.