New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Darren George
Micael

posted on 5/8/09 at 10:35 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steve G
quote:
Originally posted by BKLOCO
I don't post here often now and since I was building my GTS most of the people I shared information and ideas with have gone.
It strikes me that many of you have had a humour bypass.
Has it perhaps evaded your thinking that maybe Darren was trying to defuse a possible confrontation with a piece of tongue in cheek banter.
Having dealt with Darren on many occasions this certainly sounds like his sence of humour.

Brian

Yeah that could really be seen as funny - someone 2000 miles away and 2 months wages out of pocket getting threatened in that way - hilarious. Well personally i'll find it funny when Kent police speak to him about his threatening behaviour......... and Trading Standards act against him

If anyone else wants to discuss GTS with Trading Standards then drop me a U2U and we can look to sort this out - especially for our fellow forum members abroad. I'm just awaiting a call back at the moment from them.

He still owe me a pound sterling for a lottery ticket back in 2006.

If i get my pound back it wold be a good deal as the exchange rate i better now

I realy feel for ZEN. If GTS where a good company they sholud either send hi the parts or give him the money back. Simple as that.

If i had had a company and got threaten buy a customer i wolud contact the police. GTS shows quite cleary that they are bunch of scumbags.

I wonder how GTS manage to get people to work for them.

"We are looking for an old boxer/crook that can weld and punch customers in the face. We will provide neccerary equipment, weder, baseball bat, guns, etc"

Micael Moose Åman

Petrolhead and all around nice guy

"Don't leave the duck there. It's totally irresponsible. Put it on the swing, it'll have much more fun." //Sleep Talkin Man Dec 23 2009

oudakontrol

posted on 11/8/09 at 04:27 AM Reply With Quote
FAR OUT....

I have been away for the past three weeks and still no parts ZEN ??
I have given Darren some grace of time as he was having issues ?? with what I am not sure. He did say to me in an email my parts were ready to be delivered but now has some issues ???
Darren did say he would send the order over 1500.00 pounds I ordered two years ago but wanted a few more weeks, so I gave it to him. Now I would like my parts please Darren.
Can you please return the emails I have been sending you. I have done the right thing by you (for two FU.....G YEARS) and you know where I am up to with the courts so please give me what I have paid for.

Cheers

oudakontrol

posted on 14/8/09 at 10:29 AM Reply With Quote
Darren did email me and it appears he is having some issues with things that are out of his control, I think.
But he assures me that my order will be delivered shortly so thanks for the reply Darren.

Cheers

DM

posted on 26/8/09 at 12:44 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by oudakontrol
he is having some issues with things that are out of his control

I hear that happens a lot.

ZEN

posted on 8/9/09 at 07:35 PM Reply With Quote
The time has come! As Darren is ignoring my e-mail and he doesn't answer the phone I have booked a flight from Croatia to London.
Going to be in UK for about a week and going to visit GTS Tuning.
What is the best way to get there by coach or train? I see Victoria Coach Station has a line to Kent...

My YouTube channel Cars, bikes - track days, motorsport, sim racing and more.

ZEN

posted on 22/9/09 at 09:25 AM Reply With Quote
After 8 months of waiting I have received 500 GBP of the 700 GBP I have ordered from GTS Tuning. At least now I have the parts to continue my build. Hopefully I'll receive the rest of the bits soon.

[Edited on 22/9/09 by ZEN]

oudakontrol

posted on 22/9/09 at 10:32 AM Reply With Quote
How pi$$ poor is that. Eight months to get some ! ! of your parts.
Iv'e only waited TWO YEARS because I had "Claims link" doing the legal work for me, useless people. Now that Darren has gone into himself again and feels that replying to emails is beneath him I've organised someone in Kent to sort the matter out.

Good luck ZEN I hope the parts were worth the wait and heart ache !!
And I hope others take note of the poor customer service this fellow gives.......

phongshader

posted on 11/11/09 at 12:46 AM Reply With Quote
Well I don't know if this is good news to you all or not but it is to me. I received my order from GTS that I ordered in...May 2007!! Fortunately I can still use them. Thanks to eddie99 for helping out.
eddie99

posted on 11/11/09 at 10:03 AM Reply With Quote
Glad to hear i helped!!!
NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
ReMan

posted on 11/11/09 at 10:48 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by phongshader
Well I don't know if this is good news to you all or not but it is to me. I received my order from GTS that I ordered in...May 2007!! Fortunately I can still use them. Thanks to eddie99 for helping out.

RIP Roy Castle

ZEN

posted on 27/2/11 at 11:13 PM Reply With Quote
Finlay got a reply from Darren on November 10th.

quote:

Sorry about all this, i have to admit i totally forgot all about it. I've got to have an operation in the next two to three months, but, i shall try and get these items out to you in the next few weeks. If you don't hear from me in two weeks with an update please remind me.

Normally he didn't get back to me so I contacted him again a few times but didn't get any replays.

Anyone knows if he is in the hospital?

<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.